Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

Discus and support Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there CyclicalSix2503 :) Please keep in mind that the PET (Enforcement Team) receive many complaints every day and it can take time to get through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CyclicalSix2502, Apr 20, 2014.

  1. Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE


    Hey there CyclicalSix2503 Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE :)

    Please keep in mind that the PET (Enforcement Team) receive many complaints every day and it can take time to get through them all but rest assured, they look into every single report. Multiple filed complaints will still only get bundled together and come
    through as one single report.

    I hope that helps.

    Many thanks,

    Cloud
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 24, 2014
    #16
  2. Hi Again, Cloud--Thanks again for your insight and kind words of encouragement.

    Unfortunately, he was at it again last night. Each time he misbehaves (almost every time he enters the game), I report him through the console. Others do as well. Still, nothing.

    I still have faith...C'mon PET!
     
    CyclicalSix2502, Apr 25, 2014
    #17
  3. Thanks for the response CyclicalSix Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE :)

    If you go ahead and mute the player or block communications, he should not be able to send you any form of correspondence. CoD3 is a fairly old game to play online with, so it may be worth trying something else to play until the matter has been addressed.
    Support for that game was probably stopped a long time ago by the developers. Saddening but true.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 27, 2014
    #18
  4. Furry4Ever
    Furry4Ever Guest

    Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

    I've been discriminated against earlier this day by an individual who I guess didn't like that I'm a fur fan and decided to start with hateful speech, saying I'm a *** and how individuals like myself, Xbox cares nothing about and won't bother with helping
    me seek justice. I found this quite mean and hurtful so I called Xbox customer support and said if I wanted to report this individual further I needed to come here and speak with a Moderator. So yeah I would like a reply or something from y'all about having
    this issue attended to and resolved soon.. Because I'm pretty sure that's a hate crime..
     
    Furry4Ever, Jan 26, 2016
    #19
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The rules when it comes to reporting someone are the same as they were when this thread was made in 2014.

    The only way to report someone is via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo


    It can't be done on the forums or anywhere else.

    Moderators are just regular gamers who police the forums,they have nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement so whoever you spoke to has given you the wrong information.
     
    Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
    #20
  6. Furry4Ever Win User

    Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

    I've been discriminated against earlier this day by an individual who I guess didn't like that I'm a fur fan and decided to start with hateful speech, saying I'm a *** and how individuals like myself, Xbox cares nothing about and won't bother with helping
    me seek justice. I found this quite mean and hurtful so I called Xbox customer support and said if I wanted to report this individual further I needed to come here and speak with a Moderator. So yeah I would like a reply or something from y'all about having
    this issue attended to and resolved soon.. Because I'm pretty sure that's a hate crime..
  7. CyclicalSix2502 Win User

    Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

    Hi Again, Cloud--Thanks again for your insight and kind words of encouragement.

    Unfortunately, he was at it again last night. Each time he misbehaves (almost every time he enters the game), I report him through the console. Others do as well. Still, nothing.

    I still have faith...C'mon PET!
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

    Hey there CyclicalSix2503 :)

    Please keep in mind that the PET (Enforcement Team) receive many complaints every day and it can take time to get through them all but rest assured, they look into every single report. Multiple filed complaints will still only get bundled together and come
    through as one single report.

    I hope that helps.

    Many thanks,

    Cloud
  9. CyclicalSix2502 Win User

    Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

    DB--Thank you for your opinion, friend. However, a customer service supervisor advised me to do this. I did not realize that I could not name the abuse perpetrator, and my posts earlier today were removed with instructions from the Moderator that I could
    not identify the abusive individual.

    It is unfortunate that you feel it is important to stand up for a racist homophobe. I would hope that you would be more interested in fixing the problem than perpetrating it.
  10. voteDC Win User

    Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

    It is like support are deliberately trying to get people banned from the forum, as 'reporting' on here is far more likely to get the OP banned from the forum than the other person from LIVE.
Thema:

Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE

Loading...
  1. Will Microsoft tolerate hate speech and abuse? PLEASE INVESTIGATE - Similar Threads - Microsoft tolerate hate

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge

    in XboX Insiders
    Never Received the Microsoft 50th anniversary badge: I noticed that some of my friends have the badge on their profiles. I remember joining the preview and checking it periodically, but it hasn’t appeared on my profile yet. Has this happened to...