Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's?

Discus and support Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] [img] So we all know when the Xbox One was launched in 2013 Microsoft gave some customers whom it deemed loyal a free console. I wonder if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Goth Vampirella, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's?

Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's? [​IMG]

Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's? [​IMG]

So we all know when the Xbox One was launched in 2013 Microsoft gave some customers whom it deemed loyal a free console. I wonder if they'll do that yet again when the Xbox One X launches.

:)

Goth Vampirella, Jun 27, 2017
  2. ColdDeuce
    ColdDeuce Guest
    Is day one edition worth it?

So microsoft says to our loyal customers sit and spin,but everyone else here have a free game.

ColdDeuce, Jun 27, 2017
  3. question regarding those email form xbox being sent out.

[quote user="David Do0M"]

Weak. I have spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on Xbox games, memberships, MSP cards. I have 5 nephews and have personally bought 7 Xbox 360s. I have hundreds of games, digital and physical. I've been a gold member for 7 years, been doing the ambassador
    thing since the beginning. I have a gamerscore over 117,000g. I actively participate in EVERY beta Microsoft runs. I have pre-ordered and paid off an Xbox One, extra controller, battery packs and charge cords, and 7 launch titles. Yet, I get nothing. No free
    Xbox. Not even the free Killer Instinct code. However, people out there with tiny gamerscores and very little tenure are receiving free games and consoles. Thanks Microsoft, thanks for supporting those of us that have long supported you(heavy sarcasm).

[/quote]

Yeah for those of us who have been with Microsoft for a long time this does leave a sour taste in the mouth a little. What's the point in a rewards programme if you don't reward the loyal customers?

Oh well, at least we get the free version.

Unreal Warfare, Jun 27, 2017
  4. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest

Doubt it. They aren't that generous, even though Microsoft has over US$150,000,000,000 in assets! There's approximately 12 million people who own an Xbox One X. They will even be selling an Xbox One X at a loss. Fact! You can't currently build a custom PC
    with QAULITY components sourced from minimal manufacturers, and a PC which looks sleek and all it's features, with a 12 month warranty as standard, which MATCHES (NOT NEAR MATCHES), or beats, Xbox One X's specs, for a STRICT budget of US$499! Yes Microsoft
    may order in bulk. But it still costs Microsoft a bit, this time, to make Xbox One X.

Even I plan on buying mine Day One 7/11/2017. It will be AU$649 or NZ$749. And I've already got full money set aside for that. Is it me or am I just organized? Maybe Microsoft should shout us our first car! If peeps think US$499 is enough, they'll faint
    at how much you need to save up, for retirement. Even though some of us have a few decades left before we hit 65. I plan on getting my first car next year. I wonder if Microsoft will give me one since I'm a loyal Xbox Live member. I've kept my Gold subscription
    running since 2011. And I've been with Xbox since July 2010. By the way, it will be my 7th Birthday with Xbox next month.

smileskybird, Jun 27, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Do Microsoft make cars? No,so what has you getting a car got to do with anything xbox related?

Still got a copy of that email although I was given the bundle with 3 or 4 games,music pass & xbox live.

Doubt they'll do it again for the xbox one x.It's only a upgrade of the current gen,it's not a new gen of console entirely.

They didn't do it for the xbox one s so reason to think they'll do it for the xbox one x.

Although it would be funny to see all the whiney entitled kids making threads about how they deserve a free console again just because they've been on xbox live for about 5 years.

Daft Badger, Jun 27, 2017
  6. Your parents bought you a gold subscription when you were 3? Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's? :p

Goth Vampirella, Jun 28, 2017
  7. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Are we already in 2021 ?

Tzar of kaos, Jun 28, 2017
  8. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Do you really think Microsoft pays the same as you do to build your PC.

Except for the custom chip,the rest is cheap,especially when Microsoft builds thousands (maybe million) of Scorpio.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 28, 2017
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Was going to mention that non existent stat but couldn't be bothered.

Daft Badger, Jun 28, 2017
  10. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    Would be nice but cant see it happening this time around (doubt i would be selected if they did). I'm just waiting for the preorder to go live now to place my order for it

R1CH5TER, Jun 28, 2017
  11. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    This would be nice I will keep and eye out for it on the one X

Dadwhite, Jun 28, 2017
  12. The hardware is better than PS4 Pro, by a lot, except for a faster AMD Jaguar. The cooling. It has a 4k Blu-ray disc player. And 12GB GDDR5 with a higher bandwidth of 326GB/s. Even my bf still moans it's more expensive than PS4 Pro. DUH! That's cause the
    hardware cost for it is more than the PS4 Pro with LOL weaker specs. Take a look at phones, especially the Samsung Galaxy S8. It costs around a little over $1,000 in New Zealand and Australia. That's about the same price as a new laptop. Do you really think
    that the X costs the same to make as the PS4 Pro!? No! It costs more! On the upside, I don't need to pay for mine. My dad said he'll get me one if I do all my chores up until it comes out.

xXNic0l3w0lfyXx, Jun 30, 2017
  13. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

And what has any of that got to do with whether Microsoft will be giving away xbox one x's ?

No homework for school this weekend I take it?

Daft Badger, Jun 30, 2017
  14. Nope. I only had homework for science, and I completed it last night took me an hour. I think some ppl went off topic above too. I'm not a robot. Just some teen girl. And for us, it's hard to keep on topic...

xXNic0l3w0lfyXx, Jun 30, 2017
  15. This sounds so much like smiles I'm almost convinced he has 3 accounts. All 3 seem to have the same intelligence. lol 2 practically have the same gamerpic. Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's? :)

Goth Vampirella, Jun 30, 2017
Thema:

1. Will Microsoft Reward Those Loyal Customers Again With FREE Xbox One X's? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Reward Those

2. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  3. How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get onto the Microsoft rewards page?: I have an account and when I signed in to get started I could not find the homepage for the rewards. a1a698d9-7f4b-4581-82b8-830319e0a13a
  4. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN

in XBoX Accessibility
    MICROSOFT REWARDS ARE BROKEN: Okay so, I was able to spent a lot of money on xbox during the covid lockdown. I earned around 30k points from grinding games and spending real money AND TIME. I redeemed about 25k on useless...
  6. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  7. Microsoft rewards!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards!: I have 1 quest to go and at this point it's impossible to do cause there is no more weekly quests to do. At this point we should be givin another quest to do so we can actually achieve this, or...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards: This isn’t really a question, although I would like to see it get fixed, but I have tried multiple times in the last 3-4 month to redeem my Microsoft Rewards points, and every single time I do it,...
  10. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...