Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

Discus and support Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kc Barnett, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Kc Barnett
    Kc Barnett Guest

Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main damage which was the side of the console bent outward so I just snapped it back into place. But there's a piece of plastic that chipped off one of the top corners that cant be fixed. Will Microsoft not be able to service my crashing issue if that's there? I understand that physical damage isn't covered by warranty but that's not why I sent the console in so I'm confused as to why they sent it back. The console still functions perfectly so its not like it was damaged to where it doesn't turn on.

:)

Kc Barnett, Feb 22, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: