Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

Discus and support Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ginormous J, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Ginormous J
    Ginormous J Guest

Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront?

I noticed just now, the announcement to shutter the Xbox 360 store and make it no longer possible to download games through that storefront. However I noticed that the DLC is still listed in the "Add-ons for this game" section of the modern Xbox Storefront. However, when selecting through the Modern Storefront, it lists it as "NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE" in the purchase section. Will there be a fix to this issue before the closing of the 360 storefront or no?
    Will Microsoft make DLC for Xbox 360 games downloadable through Xbox Storefront? [​IMG]

:)

Ginormous J, Dec 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: