Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

Discus and support Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ray Sullivann, Aug 23, 2023.

1. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games very quickly like in a second but now it seems like the servers have become unstable again. I play MW3 and now I'm keeping getting the error "communication with the xbox live servers has been interrupted" and the waiting time is also long now. It's hard to find games quickly and getting booted to main menu out of nowhere. It's not my Internet and I'm not the only one who's experiencing this issue, there are a lot of players having the same issues. It would be really nice if Microsoft keeps these games alive and stable.

:)

Ray Sullivann, Aug 23, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

the servers are owned and hosted by activision and not microsoft, therefore you are playing on activisions servers and not live. activision will need to sort the issue which crops up sometimes.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

microsoft has agreed to hold till october when the cma will decide, as microsoft has agreed to a new deal where microsoft has agreed to hold till october when the cma will decide, as microsoft has agreed to a new deal where Under the new offer Microsoft has agreed to transfer the rights to stream Activision games from the cloud to Ubisoft, a video games publisher, for 15 years.

Under the revised terms, Microsoft said that Ubisoft would supply Activision's content "to all cloud gaming service providers including to Microsoft itself".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-66578883
  4. ngocphi Win User

As of now, there is no official statement from Microsoft regarding the future of the servers for older Call of Duty games after the acquisition of Activision. However, Microsoft is committed to providing the best gaming experience to its users, and it is possible that they may take steps to improve the servers for older games. I suggest keeping an eye on official Microsoft and Xbox channels for any updates on this matter. In the meantime, you can try troubleshooting your connection and console to see if that helps with the server issues you are experiencing.

Keep in mind all the servers were patched and upgraded in July when the deal was closing but a certain agency decided to push for a delay
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

no one here has any advance knowledge about such things,, we find out the same time you do
  6. papaThndrThighs Win User

The econnection with EA Online was lost

I would rather deal with the EA servers being down every once in a while then the non stop lag on COD.
Thema:

1. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done? - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix old

2. How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix my X Box warranty incorrectness in microsoft account: How to fix my X Box warranty incorrect details in microsoft account. I tried talk to agent but it always shows please try after some time. Please do the needful. Regards [mod removed - personal...
  3. Fix your system Microsoft!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fix your system Microsoft!: Tell me why Microsoft has went down the drain huge in the last few years and getting faster than ever at it. I left Playstation forever because of customer service and xbox is getting very close...
  4. Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Microsoft don't fixing there servers: I know it's not my problem with this my xbox working fine and other app working fine Internet connection fine but my games sometimes take long time to download and sometimes stops without any...
  5. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  6. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  7. How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix my overheating Xbox Series X and/or get Microsoft support to contact me!: I have an Xbox Series X with an overheating problem, it regularly turns off and won't turn back on unless I leave it unplugged overnight. A similar issue occurred when I first bought it 9 months...
  8. How to Fix a Microsoft Account Tied to Old Email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Fix a Microsoft Account Tied to Old Email?: I originally signed up for my Microsoft account to use XBox Live many years ago, using the only email account I had at the time, which was an @us.army.mil address. Those servers are shut down and...
  9. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  10. this is getting old and im getting tired of xbox/microsoft...fix your broken preorder and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is getting old and im getting tired of xbox/microsoft...fix your broken preorder and ...: First it was BF4 having issues with the digital download but that’s just the start. Preorder the digital version and once again this broken system has me ***, not only did I wait to play but once...