Will Microsoft buy Steam?

Discus and support Will Microsoft buy Steam? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Fabiano Monteiro1, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a news site says, "A new rumor that Microsoft would be about to buy Valve, the company responsible for Steam, has left the gaming universe uneasy." Microsoft would be willing to pay the equivalent of US$16 billion to buy Valve. Honestly, Microsoft, I think this is absurd and lacks respect for Valve, which owns Steam. I think you shouldn't make this purchase and leave this acquisition alone, because everyone should stay in their own square, then all you have to do is buy Sony, which owns PlayStation, seriously, you should forget about it altogether.

:)

Fabiano Monteiro1, Jun 23, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Will Microsoft buy Steam?