Will mcfs run on a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card?

Discus and support Will mcfs run on a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card. Will flight sim run on it? 44e48f5b-990a-4dc5-ba89-43c6ddbd302c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joppe Van Herzele, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Will mcfs run on a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card?

I have a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card. Will flight sim run on it?

:)

Joppe Van Herzele, Aug 30, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

It might, depends on which one you have. The system requirements were created before Iris was on on market. What specific laptop do you have?

I don't recommend running any game, especially one this demanding, on a laptop.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Here are the mimium and recommended specs. As you can see the iris card is not listed.

[​IMG]
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Technically speaking you can run it on Iris Xe, but it depends what the rest of your specs are.

I've seen MSFS2020 running on an Intel 'Tiger Lake' i7 1165G7 (which uses Intel Iris Xe) @720p low settings. How stable it is though I couldn't say. It seemed to be running in the low 30's in terms of frame rate.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibility MSFS 2020

Not really, at least not very good. The Xbox Series S would run it better (and look lot better as well). While it is possible to 'run' (and I use the word 'run' loosely) MSFS2020 on such a machine, it would be everything at low @720P.

The biggest issue here is that this laptop (and practically every other 2-in-1 laptop) only has Intel Iris XE graphics. This is not a 'graphics card', it's graphics hardware built into the CPU, and pretty basic graphics hardware at that.
  6. Stephaccino Win User

Can i play FF12 Zodiac Age on my labtop??

Your graphics card is the likely culprit. Games like Final Fantasy can become pretty graphics intensive, and most games prefer having a dedicated graphics card. The Intel Iris Xe is definitely a step up from previous ones offered for regular laptops, though! You should see an improvement on some games, but you're still going to struggle to run others.

I ran a couple of benchmark tests using your specs. It's about equal with the lowest end graphics card that this game needs to run.

https://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GT...

Since this isn't a dedicated gaming machine you're likely going to keep seeing graphically intensive games struggle. Make sure you keep your drivers up to date, as well, as those can occasionally patch issues that make it difficult to play certain games.
Thema:

1. Will mcfs run on a laptop with an Iris Xe graphic card? - Similar Threads - mcfs run laptop

2. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  3. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  4. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  5. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  6. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...
  7. Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why lock me out of my account when i run out of xbox live?: I have an xbox account and i had xbox live up until now and i thought once that live runs out i would just be able to use my account offline and play free games like xbox advertises but no once...
  8. Xbox won't run at 1440p and 120hz at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't run at 1440p and 120hz at the same time: I recently purchased a new monitor for my series x. It is a KOORUI 27 Inch Gaming Monitor . I'm using the hdmi cable that comes.with the Xbox. It lets me select 1440p or 120hz but when I try to...
  9. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  10. I cannot run specific games

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot run specific games: Anytime I try to run a game, it crashes immediately. most will throw up their start up menu then crash right after. Error message: The server...