Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster?

Discus and support Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by compuknight, Nov 5, 2023.

1. compuknight
    compuknight Guest

After playing through the excellent Final Fantasy remasters (7,8,9,10 & 12) on my Xbox Series X, I couldn't help but wonder if Microsoft/Xbox will ever remaster their own JRPG Lost Odyssey?

I know plenty of people that do not own an Xbox but are HUGE JRPG fans. Even if they couldn't remaster for 'business' or ownership of the IP reasons, maybe just porting over to PC.

Phil Spencer has repeatedly said he wants gamers to play what ever they want wherever they choose (or something to that effect), and with the newly announced closeness with Squaresoft, I believe that it is the perfect time to bring Lost Odyssey to a whole new audience (mainly the Asian market).

Also having the game with some form of 'Battle Boosters' like 4x speed or no encounters or the battle booster itself giving you instant turns and unlimited health and 'limit breaks' would be a great addition.

I know it is a longshot but if any of the Xbox leadership reads these forums Please look into this.

:)

compuknight, Nov 5, 2023
  2. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Compukn1ght, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

According to the information I handle as an independent and wise advisor on important video games, the creator of Lost Odyssey, there are currently no plans for a remake of Lost Odyssey Sakaguchi mentioned that although they are called remakes, the amount of effort and resources they require would make the difference between a completely new game and a remake was basically nil. Instead, he's more interested in the idea of ​​offering another original story or world.

That said, I understand your excitement to see a remaster of Lost Odyssey. It would be great to see this classic JRPG available to a new audience and with improved features. Although there are no confirmed plans at this time, you never know what the future could hold in the video game industry.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  3. ChainSmokingBob Win User

New xboxer here.

^

Have you ever played Lost Odyssey?
  4. Gonzalez0957 Win User

AC Odyssey Season Pass - AC3 Remastered not shown "in this bundle"

Hi Gonzalez,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on a purchase. Yes you will get AC3 remastered. As stated on the page for

AC3 remastered

Assassin's Creed® III Remastered is included for free in Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Season Pass.

Thanks,

Brad
    If this is true, why is AC3 Remastered not listed on the AC Odyssey Season Pass "In this bundle"
    section? I just want to make sure everything is clear before buying the season pass. I would hate for me to find out that after paying for the AC Odyssey Season Pass that I don't get AC3 Remastered as well.

Thanks.
  5. Lavindathar Win User

What,in your opinion, are the top RPGs on Xbox?

Lost Odyssey

Tales of Vesperia

FF7

FF9

FF10

FF12.

All you will ever need (in no particular order)
  6. Gonzalez0957 Win User

AC Odyssey Season Pass - AC3 Remastered not shown "in this bundle"

It's not an add-on to the game. It's a separate download.
    Yes, I understand that AC3 Remastered is it's own separate game, NOT accessible thru AC Odyssey menu or download. I guess I'm just used to the MS store "In this Bundle" and "Included In" sections to be very thorough.

So I find it odd that the AC Odyssey Season Pass description says it includes AC3
    Remastered
    but it is not showing on the "In this bundle" section. It is likewise odd that the AC3 Remastered description
    says it is included in the AC Odyssey Season Pass but this is NOT shown on the "Included in" section.
Thema:

1. Will Lost Odyssey ever get a remaster? - Similar Threads - Lost Odyssey ever

2. Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc lost odyssey 2 objetos de bonificacion: Japanese store has lost odyssey xbox 360 dlc free 2 objects bonificacion. I have spain store and I cant buy it. Its posible to get it or you have to live in Japan. The console xbox is region free...
  3. Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey - Installation issue Xbox One X: Hi, I have the Xbox 360 disc version of Lost Odyssey and I tried to install it on my Xbox One X. The 1st disc is recognized but the installation is automatically resumed and remain at 0%. When...
  4. Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360, achievements in Japanese on my PAL region console with PAL...: Hey fellow xbox gamers, I hope you guys can help. I have recently come back to the gaming scene and have rebought an xbox 360 and some games I wish to replay or games I missed. One of the games...
  5. Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a Remaster of Lost Odyssey for PC and Xbox one: I was doing research to see who owns the rights to Lost Odyssey and figured out it was Microsoft. I hope you guys will make a remaster for this especially for PC because this was a really good...
  6. Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey PC Remaster/Re-Release; for Games for Windows, Retail or Steam: Hello Xbox friends, I'm just wanting to kindly ask a Microsoft advisor or someone from Mistwalker or Feelplus or anyone else in the know if we will ever see Lost Odyssey remastered or...
  7. Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region.: Lost Odyssey is not available in Ukraine XBOX Region. Will be this game in Marketplace? a84334bc-2c41-490e-9bdc-b704b2816ccc
  8. Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got an XB1, Lost Odyssey and wallet query: K, just bought an XB 1 in Ireland I want to play Lost Odyssey. Bought store redeem codes and redeemed them (€35), and the amount is in my wallet. Went to buy Lost Odyssey and it insisted on...
  9. Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Odyssey free for all Xbox ONE owners even silver: But only until December 31st. It's to celebrate 1 year of backwards compatibility. ccc42310-7223-4d32-a209-5e617fa88253
  10. Can't download Free Lost Odyssey

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Free Lost Odyssey: When I try I get this... on the actual console, it just says "working" at the store page when I click "Show Price" and does nothing. Server Error in '/' Application. Object reference not set to...