Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux?

Discus and support Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I would really like to play games like Sea of Thieves on my PC, but, Microsoft Store and Xbox is not natively supported on Linux, and I was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Klairm, Dec 28, 2019.

1. /u/Klairm
    /u/Klairm Guest

Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux?

Hi, I would really like to play games like Sea of Thieves on my PC, but, Microsoft Store and Xbox is not natively supported on Linux, and I was wondering if there would be any support for Linux users anytime in future.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Klairm
    [link] [comments]

/u/Klairm, Dec 28, 2019
  2. closingracer Win User

50hz can you hear me Microsoft I live in the uk

[quote user="Ratbasturd"]

Always problems with Microsoft's products. I work in the I.T. field and can quiet safely say that Microsoft's poducts are rubbish, stick to Linux....

[/quote]

Linux lol.... 99% of this world uses Windows of some sort or Apples OSX.... Linux doesn't have 3rd party support like Windows or Apple so for the average consumer which most people are Linux is pointless to them
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

how do i download the xbox app on linux

Linux gaming is not something that Microsoft supports, so they wouldn't support Linux

Why not just dual boot windows?
  4. EkuquoL Win User

Are next gen games enough to...

Software writers are starting to port over to linux for numerous reasons... One being Microsoft doesn't give its users privacy.

\

\

I have no problem with that though, once steam finishes merging to a linux format... I think Microsoft will reconsider how it sees its users.

/

//
  5. Eletricdrum Win User

is there any way to invite or join xbox friends on sea of thieves on linux?

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

It seems that the Sea of Thieves on Linux has crosplay enabled with Xbox user..

Please contact the PotonDB support about this game on Linux:

https://www.protondb.com/app/1172620

PS: It's not a Microsoft site and you can be exposed to advertisement or other contents.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

original xbox console & Minecraft

You could try installing linux on the original xbox and then seeing if the linux version of Minecraft would run.
Thema:

1. Will Linux users see support for Microsoft Store and/or Xbox application in Linux? - Similar Threads - Linux users support

2. How to install qtile on Arch linux?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to install qtile on Arch linux?: I saw some images of qtile, and it seemed really good. Can someone help me install it on my system? 8e1e169a-b97f-47f7-9e86-dc44b4f9090a
  3. When will I be able to download my PC Game Pass games on Linux?

in XboX Insiders
    When will I be able to download my PC Game Pass games on Linux?: I will happily pay you more money so that I can play games on my Linux system. Such a pain!!! submitted by /u/Pitiful-Foot7155 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox pc app on Linux

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox pc app on Linux: Hi, my question is if the Xbox pc app will ever get avadeble for linux pc´s? Because for users like me i would use it on my Steam deck. b80dfe98-23ee-4329-a05f-2635bf51f441
  5. how do i download the xbox app on linux

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i download the xbox app on linux: when i go on the microsoft website to download th xbox app on a linux pc i cant find a download for linux 02a3d73c-4e9f-4667-94c9-b6f9afb93271
  6. Can I run linux on my xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I run linux on my xbox?: Hello, As we all know, there is WSL(Windows system for Linux) on Microsoft store. Is it technically possible to run wsl on Xbox series s ? a6073401-2b6d-47dd-b7db-2e2a251533ab
  7. is there any way to invite or join xbox friends on sea of thieves on linux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is there any way to invite or join xbox friends on sea of thieves on linux?: is there any way to invite or join xbox friends on sea of thieves on linux? 008c6d55-9395-428e-aac4-68348e689185
  8. Performance and quality improvements on Linux and ChromeOS!

in XboX Insiders
    Performance and quality improvements on Linux and ChromeOS!: Hi everyone! We've just released a set of performance improvements on Xbox Cloud Gaming for gamers playing via browser on Linux and ChromeOS devices. You can expect a higher resolution and...
  9. Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?: I decided to see if I can still work with an old Kinect that I had in the house, just as a fun project. I have rewired the cable to be able to work with an USB 2.0 cable, adding a 12V charger...
  10. Why not port Xcloud or gamepass to linux?

in XboX Insiders
    Why not port Xcloud or gamepass to linux?: I use Stadia but I'd switch to Xcloud if linux will be supported il it runs in browser why not? THX have a great day submitted by /u/Srarplay [link] [comments]