Will leaving a game in quick resume end up bugging up later?

Discus and support Will leaving a game in quick resume end up bugging up later? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm playing "Arcade Paradise" on game pass and I have it on quick resume. It's been 3 days and now the arm of the of the character stays showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaAsAm, Aug 16, 2023.

1. DaAsAm
    DaAsAm Guest

So I'm playing "Arcade Paradise" on game pass and I have it on quick resume. It's been 3 days and now the arm of the of the character stays showing when grabbing stuff and won't go back. It does this to many other quick resume games where there is a small bug of sorts.

:)

DaAsAm, Aug 16, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I would never recommend leave a game on quick resume if bug free gameplay is your goal. Unfortunately it's not known yet whether it's possible to disable, as the hardware is designed around it. Hit start on the game on the dashboard and go to quit.

It has nothing to do with your save
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello DaAsAm how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. No, using quick resume in a game does not affect future problems. But from your report I believe that there was a bug in the game in your save. I suggest you delete the game and download it again, see if the problem still persists.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Not Working on Xbox Series X

To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove your game from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove (in this case, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion).

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

See if this helps and please let me know.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Quick resume

Hello, begsback. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You can try to remove games from the quick resume feature. To not use quick resume when on standby:

- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

- Select System > Settings > Power & startup > Power mode & startup.

- Under Quick resume, toggle the setting to Off.

To remove games from the quick resume:

- First, click on the Xbox button on your Controller, then “My games & apps”.

- You will locate the list of games that are currently used in the feature Quick Resume.

- Head to the game with the quick resume saved states that you are looking to remove.

- In the highlighted game on your controller hit the Menu button (a small button with the 3 horizontal lines icon) to open up the pop-up menu.

- Now in your pop-up menu, click on “Remove from Quick Resume”.

If you want to submit a feedback for the Xbox team to remove the quick resume feature or to have an option to complete turn it off, please use the Feedback Hub app. It is currently the best choice available for us players. Here on the community forum we are only users. We do not work for Xbox.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why wont/when will Microsoft fix the broken achievements system?!

As an achievement enthusiast, I can assure you it's working just fine

One thing you should never do is allow games to use quick resume, as that is the fastest way to screw up achievements. Disabling quick resume is being explored, but is not known at this time whether or not it can be done
Thema:

1. Will leaving a game in quick resume end up bugging up later? - Similar Threads - leaving game quick

2. AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    AA batteries leaves long time in controller, after inserting new batteries no power on.: I placed AA batteries 8 to 10 months in the Xbox controller, and I recently opened it but batteries are in leaked condition, I recently inserted new batteries but not getting power to the...
  3. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  4. If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i leave my game to update for 48 or 50 hours can this do damage to CPU or make it overheat?: Im trying to update MSFS thats a huge update but my Internet connection is slow so i need to leave my pc on for maybe about 50 hours or something and im gonna be out and stuff during the day my...
  5. I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just cleaned the inside of my Xbox 1 and an hour later whenever I leave my 2 foot area...: I didn't scratch or break anything my Xbox turns on fine and it does reconnect very fast when I'm in this small area f65fd368-2f9e-4410-858b-1629856d4916
  6. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...
  7. Game crashing dur to people leaving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crashing dur to people leaving: How can I complain about people leaving zombie and then my game crashes due to poor connection to party leader and then I've lost all my loot and have to wait another 2 day on my raygun cooldown...
  8. how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row nothing works...: How to fix a free cell game when one row of cards overlap leaving an empty row. After that happens nothing else functions properly.? Help PLEASE !!!! 770cc111-efd6-4865-b6de-5bf8f1bb3fa7
  9. Can i leave my games on a external hard disk in order to the new owner to play them without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i leave my games on a external hard disk in order to the new owner to play them without...: I want to be sure if i leave all my games on the external hard disk, the new owner will not be able to access to my bank details. Thanks for your help f7d7f530-859f-424a-bf74-f0ee5e971e30
  10. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...