Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox?

Discus and support Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous submitted by /u/dj_atmos [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dj_atmos, Jun 28, 2020.

1. /u/dj_atmos
    /u/dj_atmos Guest

considering that the new flight sim is also coming to Xbox and it would be awesome to use it in Elite Dangerous

submitted by /u/dj_atmos
    [link] [comments]

/u/dj_atmos, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Connecting Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

Hello, thank you for your repeat?

It doesn't make sense for me to get the Adaptive Controller to use my Logitech Extreme 3D joystick. Why not just use it on the XBox Series S console via one of the USB inputs??

Let me try another plan……….

Is it possible to connect the „XBox Series s“ console with a windows 10 PC using USB?

In this case I could use my Joystick as usual and had the voice from the PC Speaker!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, according to the official Logitech support the controller they didn't release support for Xbox console / you can't connect it directly to the console (only to the Adaptive controller)

" Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick is not compatible with XBOX Series"

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-001/community/po...

And nope, Xbox consoles can't be connected and used with a PC in that way.

Right now the only way to the console with your PC is starting a remote play session
  4. WinnithedevilKün Win User

Hello, thank you for your repeat?

My "Logitech Extreme 3D" joystick has been running flawlessly so far, even with other games connected to a PC.

My question was, can or must I connect my joystick directly to the XBox Series s console or the Standard XBox Controller instead of to a PC, since there are 2 USB inputs on the console? and there is 1 USB-C input on the controller?

The game (here: Flight Simulator 2022) does not show the joystick in the settings when I use one of the inputs on the console. I would like to play the game on the PC, so I don't think I need this "Adaptive Controller".
  5. DatelessBrick51 Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Logitech Extreme Pro 3D Joystick is actually one of the recommended joystick or accessory for the Xbox adaptive controller. However, we can only use the Joystick and not the buttons and thumbstick, for now.
  6. sarkah Win User

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks not connecting to Xbox Adaptive Controller

The Extreme 3D Pro joystick has stopped working with the XAC. Are you able to return the Logitech joysticks to vendor you purchased them from? There are some alternative joysticks that work out of the box, including the Thrustmaster USB Joystick, which should be similar the the Logitech ones you have now.
Thema:

1. Will it ever be possible to connect my Logitech Joystick to my Xbox? - Similar Threads - ever possible connect

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  9. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  10. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...