Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?

Discus and support Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I entered a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes with the wrong name, but I updated it after I submitted my entries will I still be able to win the prize if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kenneth Pinte, Nov 2, 2023.

1. Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes?

I entered a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes with the wrong name, but I updated it after I submitted my entries will I still be able to win the prize if I win? If not , how do I refund ?

:)

Kenneth Pinte, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Should be fine. It's mostly just tied to your account anyway so they'll still be able to contact you if you win and get your correct information then too.
  3. Balodon Win User

How do I find the current status of a sweepstake?

It was a sweepstake for an alieanware laptop that entered through the console. I had enter it on April 12th but have been trying to keep tabs on it a week after.
  4. Atherza Win User

Missing promo code for free GamePass month

You're already an Xbox Gold Member, you will not get the 1 month, you will be entered into sweepstakes.
  5. o ZomBee o Win User

I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

I enter almost all the sweepstakes every month, I have yet to win anything. you are correct it's like trying to win the lotto LOL

I have used my points to pay for my xbox live gold Subscription though, I really like that they have a way for us to earn it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

my vip vault problems

and why the hell would i want to enter sweepstakes even every month if that is a matter of luck plus the difference between the points you needed in the live rewards and in the microsoft rewards is huge 7500 to enter a sweepstake to win a live reward card
    ?

i think the gamers should send the gamers should send them a strong message by opting out the live rewards and asking them the money , we are gamers not some guys that want to spend the day searching on bing or awsering things to win points that after months
    give you something you can buy for less than 10 dollars
    My point was you don't have to enter the sweepstakes. You can just redeem the gift cards. The sweepstakes are optional.
Thema:

1. Will it be OK if I correct my name after I already entered the sweepstakes? - Similar Threads - correct name already

2. I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly...: I've just installed a new hard drive with all the software and files needed correctly installed on Xbox went fine then when restarted it came up with a screen to put letters in the app to connect...
  3. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  4. Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos for home theater not upmixing stereo games correctly: I was playing Inside and I notice that the upmixer only sends audio to the height channels, center and surround channels are blank with no audio. submitted by /u/jay23738 [link] [comments]
  5. Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Capture Saving not correctly showing correct folder for recent captures: Last week i wanted to save my captures to my external hard drive. instead of saving them to a specific folder within the harddrive, i had them save to the entire hard drive its self. because of...
  6. profiles and party not working correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    profiles and party not working correctly: When I open anyone’s profile, it doesn’t load and just sits there, so I can’t invite anyone or join off their profile. As for parties, when someone invites me and I join, it shows no profile...
  7. New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...: I've tried unplugging for a little bit, restarting, and factory reset, but nothing is working. I just got it a month ago brand new. It connects to my hotspot but not my home Wi-Fi....
  8. xbox remote play not working correctly

in XboX Insiders
    xbox remote play not working correctly: when i start my remote play on my pc it will display a drone or rocket ship then turn completely black, ive tried unplugging hdmi and deleting and redownloading the xbox app for windows but still...
  9. I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought this Xbox elite controller 2, it refuses to sync correctly and it's fully...: Seriously. Fresh out of the box and off the charger : it won't stay on. It indicates 100% battery so charging doesn't fix this. We have tried all the stupid troubleshoots for this and nothing...
  10. Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find solution to make xbox app work correctly: Yesterday after logging in the xbox app i couldn't open any game or menu because all options were greyed out like they were loading. From that point on i've tried everything from reinstalling to...