Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X

Discus and support Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Worrying about marvel games on xbox series X 84aa4e13-5c40-458c-bd8f-153590be65d7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saif Singh, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Saif Singh
    Saif Singh Guest

Worrying about marvel games on xbox series X

:)

Saif Singh, Apr 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

Also insomniac games is owned by sony
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Highly unlikely as Insomniac tends to make their games Playstation exclusive now.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

XBOX exclusives and multiplatform games

It's unfair to criticise Xbox and Microsoft for something like Marvel's Wolverine....that game is being developed by Insomniac Games, the Parent company of which is: Playstation Studios! Sony bought the Studio in 2019.

That would be like criticising Playstation for not getting the latest Forza or Halo titles (both owned by Microsoft). It's the same with Gran Turismo...it will never be seen on an Xbox as it's a Sony owned Developer.
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Xbox Backward Compatibility request

X-men origins wolverine, deadpool, marvel ultimate alliance and the other spiderman games were great too. But the license issue is with marvel and years after those games got released disney bought marvel. So I'm not sure what will ever happen to those
    games. Maybe they will come back one day or sadly they will be lost forever.
  6. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Movie/TV/Comic Video Games. Do you Buy?

the only decent games for me are the comics video games wolverine origins game. the mvc games and the marvel ultimate alliance rpg games.
Thema:

1. Will insomniacs marvel wolverine and venom spinoff game be on xbox series X - Similar Threads - insomniacs marvel wolverine

2. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  3. I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it...: I redeemed a code for Ultimate marvel vs. capcom and even though i've redeemed it and it says it worked but suddenly the game isn't showing up on anything at all. I can pull it up through...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. Marvel Avengers disc won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers disc won't install: Decided to go back & play Marvel Avengers after buying an Xbox series X. I have the series X/Xbox One version. I put the disc in, it reads it but won't even start installing, I just get a message...
  6. How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download: How can I get marvel vs capcom 2 on Xbox 360? I know they use to offer it as a download a60935a5-a3ac-4df6-9be6-f51e9856466d
  7. Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc.

in XboX Insiders
    Petition to bring Spider-Man and Wolverine (insomniac games) to Xbox and Pc.: Console gaming is only just getting more expensive, this exclusive war between Xbox and PlayStation is not good for gamers. Games like Spider-Man and Wolverine should not be exclusive as they are...
  8. Insomniac seeks mine craft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Insomniac seeks mine craft friends: so I just got live gold and I'm looking for some people who are up at all hours of the night like me. Or if you just happen to be 10 hours behind me that's good too. I'm 22 but I like to keep it...
  9. Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons": I think it was E3 when it was shown wasn't it? Or am picking the wrong memory there? I bet it will be released soon or at least mentioned at E3 at the least. 66b75bcd-0be0-4830-afba-cded14662c6d
  10. Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sunset Overdrive is a "classic Insomniac game" - expect "lots of weapons": Closer to the Ratchet and Clank series than Fuse, then? Don't expect every 360 game to be backwards compatible - but do expect a lot | GamesRadar+ 8e2000f8-25a5-4e09-b495-da4660e98e80