Will I still be able to purchase Xbox 360 games from my series s after July 29th?

Discus and support Will I still be able to purchase Xbox 360 games from my series s after July 29th? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Help please submitted by /u/koolkid9k [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/koolkid9k, Jul 12, 2024.

1. /u/koolkid9k
    /u/koolkid9k Guest

Will I still be able to purchase Xbox 360 games from my series s after July 29th?

/u/koolkid9k, Jul 12, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

When does Xbox 360 Support End?

Only new purchases on the actual 360 console will end in July. backwards compatible games will still be able to be purchased on Xbox one and series consoles

There are no plans to discontinue support for already purchased games or other online services on 360 hardware
  3. AndrewPeggs Win User
  4. SammyVS Win User

Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not play anymore

You needed to purchase the DLC before July 29th to be eligible to win the base game.

''Xbox Game Pass members who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC prior to July 29 get a token for the game via the Xbox Message Center. Players who owned Forza Motorsport 7 and its DLC prior to September 15 will still be able to download and play the game and its associated content as normal.''
  5. Sam_zia Win User

Can I install disc games from Xbox Live ?

Some more questions:

1- I have the Disc version of Fable II(Xbox 360), If I purchase its DLCs under my Microsoft account, Can I use the DLCs on my Xbox 360 console with my Disc ? I can buy them here but it says that it is only playable under Xbox one and Xbox Series S/X.....

2- I have heard that Xbox 360 store will shut down on July/29/2024, Can I still download and install my digitally purchased games after that date ? Will I always have access to my digitally purchased games ? is there a time limit ?

3- Lets say it is July/30/2024. If I purchase a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game like Splinter Cell - Blacklist on Xbox one store, Can I play/access this game on my 360 console ?

Many Thanks
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

If I buy a game said to be an Xbox 360 game on the Xbox store website, can I download it on my 360 even if it says it's only for the Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One

I purchased the same game on my Series S and my little brother was able to download on his 360
Thema:

1. Will I still be able to purchase Xbox 360 games from my series s after July 29th? - Similar Threads - still able purchase

2. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  3. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  4. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  5. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  6. When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When GTA V is removed from gamepass, will i still be able to cloud stream the series X...: Would i need to buy a series X or will i be fine with just the GTA + subscription and/or owning the series x version? 315ebaf5-e7e3-42f2-892b-ddaf59687415
  7. I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to know if I can install a "Xbox series X" offline and still be able to play it: Hey. I don't have internet and I own a Series X. So basically, I just wanted to know if I were to buy a Xbox series X game disc, like Dead Space remastered that says only "Xbox series X" on it,...
  8. Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will I still be able to play MC while the 30 day security lock is active?: If you change your email without being able to access the other email, you have to wait 30 days for the change to go through. During that time, if you're signed into the Minecraft Launcher on your...
  9. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  10. My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game: How come when I purchased 2k24 it was declined yet I was still able to install the game? 179cedc7-6b37-45e7-be63-4e81a83dc797