Will I lose my game pass?

Discus and support Will I lose my game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 months of free Xbox game pass that I got free with my new laptop. I haven't claimed it yet and I'm thinking of doing it a few months later... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rohan Suresh, Oct 25, 2023.

1. Rohan Suresh
    Rohan Suresh Guest

I have 3 months of free Xbox game pass that I got free with my new laptop. I haven't claimed it yet and I'm thinking of doing it a few months later when I'll be free to play games. But right now due to some reasons I have to reset my laptop. I want to know if I'll lose my game pass since it's not claimed yet?

:)

Rohan Suresh, Oct 25, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Rohan S! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is a pleasure to serve you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do everything in my power to help resolve any questions/problems you are presenting.

From what I understand, the free steps have a deadline to be claimed, so my advice would be to claim it before restarting your Laptop. If you have no other option but to restart it, you will have to do it and then see if it will let you claim the pass.

If you cannot claim the free pass that came included with your Laptop, you should contact Xbox support and explain what happened. But if you have the opportunity to claim it right now, don't hesitate.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Luke Rampton Win User

Game Pass

One is fifa 20 that is not on game pass and the other one is gta online that is on game pass if i uninstall and reinstall them will i lose my in game progress
  4. TDK Skin Walker Win User

Game Pass Ultimate question.

Even if I have one month of gold and 3 months of game pass? I was just worried that I would lose my 3 months of game pass.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

i have 2 year of game pass and one year seperate of gold. if i upgrade to ultimate game pass for 2 months and then cancel after the two months i will lose whats left of my one year of gold and game pass?
    You will only lose if you cancel it like the OP has done. If you just turn off auto renew then you wont lose any time and wont be charged again in 3 years.
  6. KILLAMAN30 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

i have 2 year of game pass and one year seperate of gold. if i upgrade to ultimate game pass for 2 months and then cancel after the two months i will lose whats left of my one year of gold and game pass?
Thema:

1. Will I lose my game pass? - Similar Threads - lose game pass

2. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves: After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves...
  3. PC game pass: Losing save files on relaunch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game pass: Losing save files on relaunch.: Hey guys, For some reason, when I relaunch Dune Spice wars on the PC game pass. All my saves are gone. it has happened 3 times now in which I ended up losing saves which I have spent hours in. Any...
  4. Losing sound in some Game Pass games only with wireless headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing sound in some Game Pass games only with wireless headset.: For some games (currently Hi-Fi Rush and Ghostwire: Tokyo), I am losing sound every couple of seconds for a second. I am using PC Game Pass to play those games on Windows 10 PC. This issue happens...
  5. Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downgrading from Game Pass Ultimate back to standard Xbox Live might lose 20 year profile Badge: I've had Game Pass ultimate since it came out and love the service but I haven't had the time lately to justify the cost per month for it and wanted to downgrade back to standard Xbox Live. I...
  6. Will my son lose his progress in a game pass game if he buys it separately?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my son lose his progress in a game pass game if he buys it separately?: My son downloaded SW Battlefront II with a game pass. He would now like to purchase the game instead of buying a game pass extension. Will he lose the progress he made on his game pass version of...
  7. if i reset my windows i'll gonna lose my xbox game pass include with device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i reset my windows i'll gonna lose my xbox game pass include with device?: hi, recently i find out my windows have a problem that i should reset my windows(maybe clean install); so if i clean install or reset my windows am i going to lose my game pass include with...
  8. Will I lose my 10 year badge if I don’t extend my Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will I lose my 10 year badge if I don’t extend my Game Pass Ultimate?: I have a code for 12 months of Gold but don’t want to redeem until after my Game Pass Ultimate expires. I’m worried that when my Game Pass Ultimate expires, I’ll lose the 10 year badge that’s on...
  9. Downgrading from Game Pass to XBOX Live - will I lose my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrading from Game Pass to XBOX Live - will I lose my games?: All I understand that the only way to downgrade a Game Pass Ultimate subscription to an XBOX Live Gold subscription is to let the subscription expire and then renew / subscribe to XBOX Live. If...
  10. Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?: Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month? 3ddf5f8a-9928-4153-8863-a1b30b77fd1f