Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

Discus and support Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold 43a3fe04-2ed3-4f7d-85bb-b68c5098fab7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alfie Hindley, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on

If I take my account of my Xbox series s and put it back on will I still have Xbox live gold

:)

Alfie Hindley, Apr 10, 2023
  2. bowski477 Win User

Yes. The subscription is attached to your account not the console itself.
  3. cashbasket Win User

Account Stolen and Migrated

Well, I put a lot of money into Xbox Live purchases and stuff like that, so I basically need my account back if I'm going to keep using my Xbox. Not having a way to take care of this situation is - and pardon my emotion - sort of ridiculous.
  4. CriminalBread22 Win User

Xbox live gold problem

I'm having the same problem. I have a current Xbox Live Gold account, and my permissions are set to play multiplayer games, but it keeps saying that I don't have an active Xbox Live Gold account and take me to a page to sign up. But when I go to Subscriptions,
    it says my account is active until 5/13/2017.
  5. BestTomcat51 Win User

NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

Ok. I hard reset my xbox, unplugged and did all that. Its still pops up telling me to buy gold. The gold-owning account is regular gold, not Game Pass Ultimate. Ive never had this problem before until now. I did have to take the gold-account off and when
    I put it back as My Home Xbox, it was doing this.
  6. Pendhu Win User

halo 4 matchmaking problems

so i put my xbox live gold trail in my account but when i tried to play halo 4 it says that you need an xbox live gold account could you help?
Thema:

1. Will I keep Xbox live gold if I take my account of my Xbox and put it back on - Similar Threads - keep live gold

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  4. Do I det to keep games with xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I det to keep games with xbox live gold: Do I get to keep the games with xbox live gold on series s when Microsoft are finished with the generation of console. 195119e6-366b-44ba-bf0b-8f529de9a027
  5. My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems: I am currently on a year subscription to XBL, previous to that I've been Gold 3 years+ consecutive. The offer does not specify that it has to be for the XBOX One only & the fine print says it...
  6. My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Challenges: "Golden Child" "Keep your Xbox Live Gold membership active for 3 mo." 100 Gems: I have been am currently on a year subscription to XBL, previous to that I've been Gold 3 years+ consecutive. On a 360, upgrading tonight to One. The offer does not specify that it has to be for...
  7. I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.: I didn't get a refund but the agent kept on saying i did!! May I get help from you guys ad31eef8-ef22-4de4-96b2-cc63bbc19ce4
  8. When i success redeem xbox live gold. When i wan to play online game my xbox keep telling me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i success redeem xbox live gold. When i wan to play online game my xbox keep telling me ...: When i success redeem xbox live gold. When i wan to play online game my xbox keep telling me get gold. Any sugesstion? 3247440c-ac8f-4769-b6ac-4866aec1443e
  9. I keep getting error codes when typing in my prepaid gold live code. XbosPurchase ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error codes when typing in my prepaid gold live code. XbosPurchase ...: XbosPurchase cbf6dd6e-5cab-403e-8aed-44550548bb08 2016/12/12 - 22:30:37 UTC 0cda00f8-387f-4088-ab0b-f951b9f07776
  10. Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from Xbox live gold: I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live randomly. This happens every half hour. I have tried all steps to fix this issue to no avail. Xbox model-slim Location-Miami florida. Internet...