Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control?

Discus and support Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i was just on youtube and all of a sudden i get all these bot accounts following me on xbox, it’s been about 3 days now and i have 30k followers, im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ��� ♡ ㅤㅤ, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control?

i was just on youtube and all of a sudden i get all these bot accounts following me on xbox, it’s been about 3 days now and i have 30k followers, im scared i will get banned.

:)

��� ♡ ㅤㅤ, Oct 6, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here is a thread with a similar issue to the one you're currently facing: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/41aba8b2-9bf5-4bea-ad68-8e2ce92e1918

It states that:
    Actually, there are some reports about this that bots are being used to follow active users on Xbox so they can also be followed back for them to look legit and possibly use that account for fraud.

If they do not look legit to you, I suggest to just block them or just make sure not to follow them back. But this feature is already bound with Xbox and cannot be removed or avoided.

Just also make sure you set your privacy settings properly where they cannot view your information.

You may do that here:
    https://account.xbox.com/en-us/settings

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  4. x lIIlIIIll Win User

What should I do if I got bot followed a lot?

Well I didn’t get bot followed on Disney+. I got bot followed on Xbox. I was just on Disney+ when I started receiving all the follows
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

Yes, but you don't have to do them in one day. You can take your time reporting them. Just bear in mind, there will always be bot accounts. Whenever one follows you, just report and block it as usual.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. As for the spambot accounts. Just report and block them using the report and block features on the Xbox. The enforcement team will get the reports and take the relevant action on them.
Thema:

1. Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control? - Similar Threads - banned botted followers

2. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  3. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  4. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  5. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  6. Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to: I keep getting added by thousands of bots every other day and idk how to stop it or what to do, I’m mainly worried I’m gonna get banned for something that’s not my fault...
  7. Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone botted my Xbox followers and I got permanent banned: I’ve spent thousands of hours and dollars on that account it’s been my Xbox account since I was around 6 years old it holds a lot of sentimental value to me they denied my ban appeal I just need...
  8. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.: Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this...
  9. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this: I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d
  10. Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.: Hey xbox, i believe someone is using bot followers to try to get my account banned. Can I remove followers? (I now have over 8,000 followers because of somebody botting my account and I have no...