Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

Discus and support Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers 4ca7fa01-a849-4679-9221-5653212e55ff Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LateralSum61474, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

I’m worried about getting banned in my Xbox for too many refunds I’d really appreciate any answers

:)

LateralSum61474, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases were made with my Xbox balance

I completely understand you. Please let me know if you have any more questions, friend.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases were made with my Xbox balance

No worries, I don't think making two refunds would be considered abuse. Abuse would typically involve doing it to gain some sort of unfair advantage. If you're doing it for the reason you mentioned, you shouldn't worry.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi again,

No, as long as you're not doing it intentionally to abuse the refund system, you won't be banned. Again, just be aware that there is a limit to the number of refunds you can make per year, so I recommend only doing it when it's genuinely necessary.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. LateralSum61474 Win User

Yeah I was gonna try them out at first but didn’t like them so I refunded them then my buddies talked me into trying them again so in total I refunded 4 times in total I’m a really paranoid person but I doubt anything will happen
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there LateralSum61474, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

You shouldn't get banned in that case. If you reach the refund limit, it simply won't allow you to refund more for the rest of the year. If you are not doing it on purpose to abuse the refund system, then there shouldn't be a problem. Just keep in mind that if you make too many refunds, you may exhaust your opportunities, although the specific number of refunds allowed per year hasn't been explicitly announced.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases...

1. Will I get banned for refunding 5 items I’m already at my refund limit but all my purchases... - Similar Threads - banned refunding items

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. Does false refunding get you banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does false refunding get you banned: Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something 50f4f187-d01d-4ca0-a260-58a4d27e919c
  7. Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does playing a game i already refunded puts me in risk of getting banned?: hello, i just wanted to report that i have recently refunded a game but i still can play said game and when i go to the store it clearly says i own the game, what i want to know is does playing...
  8. too many refund=ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too many refund=ban?: I've refunded 2 items so far which where both last year one a season pass and the other one currency on a game and I want to refund something else but will that cause a ban since that will be...
  9. Account ban/refund issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban/refund issue: To start this off I don’t deny the fact the account being banned, it was called for. After purchasing an Xbox a few years back second hand the seller gave me his account [mod removed] of which, I...
  10. Too many refund requests can cause a ban?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Too many refund requests can cause a ban?: So i decided to refund gears of war ultimate edition deluxe version cause it didnt come with gears of war 2 and 3, as i was told by someone, and then i worried to see 4 requested refunds, in which...