Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to

Discus and support Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting added by thousands of bots every other day and idk how to stop it or what to do, I’m mainly worried I’m gonna get banned for something... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jaden gericke, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to

I keep getting added by thousands of bots every other day and idk how to stop it or what to do, I’m mainly worried I’m gonna get banned for something that’s not my fault

:)

jaden gericke, Sep 7, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Jaden G.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are sorry to hear that.

I will share a post with you from a previous post:

If you have done nothing wrong, then you will not get suspended or banned. As for the spambot accounts. Just report and block them using the report and block features on the Xbox. The enforcement team will get the reports and take the relevant action on them.

source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...t-banned/a21676c6-180f-4502-876b-063e1652d3dc

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. Getasa Win User

Bots

I have been reporting them but I don’t want the bots on my follower list but blocking them isn’t deleting them
  4. wpr.jr Win User

Someone “botted” my followers

hi i was wondering can i get banned for botted xbox followers someone botted me and im very scared
  5. RogueStar1983 Win User

Followers I Don’t Want - How to stop them?

While you cannot completely turn off followers, you can adjust your 'Privacy Settings' to set the amount of info you would like shared with your followers.

Just navigate to Settings>Privacy & online safety>select custom, and make the desired changes their. In the end, you can have it set so nobody can see anything about you.

Unfortunately, there is no set way to remove followers from your list. The "Block unblock" method has been reported to work, but its nothing official.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why are bots following me and can I get banned ?

Yes, but you don't have to do them in one day. You can take your time reporting them. Just bear in mind, there will always be bot accounts. Whenever one follows you, just report and block it as usual.
Thema:

1. Will i get banned for bot accounts following me when I don’t want them to - Similar Threads - banned bot accounts

2. Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone is sending me a bunch of bot followers and I’m afraid my account will get banned: Someone sent me over 5000 bot followers and it’s still going and I’m afraid my account will get banned fc54852f-49ab-48c6-9489-6508acb40ea3
  3. Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting bot followers from someone else and it wont stop i dont want to get banned...: I was playing rainbow six siege and a person by the username [mod removed] got into an argument with me he then says "enjoy the ban ;)" and then blocks me and deletes the message. 10 seconds later...
  4. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  5. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  6. Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will i get banned from all these botted xbox followers that i can’t control?: i was just on youtube and all of a sudden i get all these bot accounts following me on xbox, it’s been about 3 days now and i have 30k followers, im scared i will get banned....
  7. My account is being spam added my bot account will I get banned for this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account is being spam added my bot account will I get banned for this: I killed a streamer in a game and someone saw my account name in game then has me thousands of bot accounts to add me as a friend, my friend has told me that he knew someone who’s account got...
  8. Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone Botted 5000 Followers to my account will I get banned.: Today I woke up to 5000 people adding me on Xbox. My Gamertag is “Isaiah” and I have had my gamertag for over 7 years now. I’m not sure what I can do people told me you can get banned for this...
  9. is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there a way to stop bot accounts from adding me ? help i don’t wanna get banned: is there anyway to private your profile? i’m getting added by a bunch of bot accounts and i’m at about 50k and i’m scared i’m gonna get banned or something is there anyway to removed them without...
  10. Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody is using botted followers to get my account banned.: Hey xbox, i believe someone is using bot followers to try to get my account banned. Can I remove followers? (I now have over 8,000 followers because of somebody botting my account and I have no...