Will i ever be able to use 100Hz on my LG OLEDE6V?

Discus and support Will i ever be able to use 100Hz on my LG OLEDE6V? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I tried the guideline here but sadly i can not check the box VRR (variable refresh rate), its greyed out and unchecked. I got the latest... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vampyren, Nov 14, 2020.

1. vampyren
    vampyren Guest

Hi,

I tried the guideline
    here
    but sadly i can not check the box VRR (variable refresh rate), its greyed out and unchecked.

I got the latest firmware and use the right cable and everything. My TV supports 100Hz/120Hz

https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/model/ede1438

I talked to LG and they say its up to Microsoft at this point. Any idea if i can ever use 100Hz?

Cheers

Rex

:)

vampyren, Nov 14, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The refresh rate of the panel is different from the sognlad it can accept

The eelctronics will not handle over 60hz.
  3. deanevans Win User

xbox one 50hz

Thank you for your reply... im now in a pickle wether to buy a 100hz 32" lg led
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X on a monitor

Hi,

This is the same monitor as I have. I mainly use it for my PC, but I've also connected my Series S to it too. Unfortunately, you won't be able to select 1440P and 120Hz on the LG 27GN850 as it tops out at 100Hz on HDMI at 1440P.

The work around is to change the resolution to 1080P and then select 120Hz. Games on the Series X will still render at 4K but be super-sampled down to 1080P. Yes, it's not as good as the native resolution, but the loss in picture quality shouldn't be that
    noticeable. I'm pretty impressed how my Series S looks on it.
  5. Nyloth90 Win User

Problem with my xbox360

Update: im using a HDMI cable (100hz) connected to my tv not the standard AV cable
  6. Gabito787elmax Win User

Xbox to Soundbar on monitor

Then how will i be able to connect my LG monitor to my LG soundbar in a way that it gets my xbox sound
Thema:

1. Will i ever be able to use 100Hz on my LG OLEDE6V? - Similar Threads - ever able 100Hz

2. When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will Xbox Roblox -Voice chat/ chat ever be added: When you join a game on Xbox version of ROBLOX it doesn't even have working option's for Voice chat, if you go to leaderboard the only option for voice chat is to enable it or disable it none...
  3. Worst customer support ever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Worst customer support ever: I am trying to return an xbox series x under warranty. The online process is absolutely dreadful and just a continued loop of automated responses and no ability to actually speak to someone. Ive...
  4. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  5. Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ever since i updated my controllier ive had no voice chat can hear games but no chat: I updated my controllier and now cant talk in games or hear people can hear game and in messages can send. Voice message but i can hear it but who i send it to can thn i cannot hear reply...
  6. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...: Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2
  7. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  8. Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?: Hdmi 2.0 ports are fully capable of supporting this framerate, but neither the Series X nor S supports this on a 1440p 120 hz monitor that has an Hdmi 2.0 port. The settings says that the monitor...
  9. Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...: To speak plain I bought an Xbox elite controller hoping that the rear/underneath buttons would be uniquely mappable buttons. Will there be a software update that allows such?...
  10. Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?: This is a feature that should be doable; Steam figured out how long ago I lend games quite often. Heck I can even share my library without using weird account exploits. Why can't we do any of that...