Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

Discus and support Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So for context, I've been using the library to play games I've been wanting to play but never had the chance to purchase on my own. What I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoapLegends9872, May 29, 2022.

1. Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

So for context, I've been using the library to play games I've been wanting to play but never had the chance to purchase on my own. What I was wondering, for the Xbox 360 (yes I'm old lol), if I were to purchase my own copy of a game (say Bioshock Infinite, since that's a library game I have the most progress on at the moment, I've also done Forza Horizon 2) will I be able to continue using my current save file or will it be reset?

This may be an old question but felt that it would be good to update on the current age.

:)

SoapLegends9872, May 29, 2022
  2. ImAice Win User

Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360]

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Good question. Yes, definitely. Just make sure to sign in using the exact account with your progress.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Make sure your saves are uploaded to the cloud
  4. Mister Maka Win User

No puedo iniciar mi GTAV en un Xbox360

Hey there!

Sorry to see you're having gaming troubles on your Xbox 360! Have you been able to play your game in the past, or is this the first time playing? If you've been able to play previously, are there any new scratches or cracks on the disc that may be interfering?
  5. PithyRumble Win User

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue

Got my disc to read. Played on the 360 to update my save. Saved to cloud and deleted the save on my x1.

Played using the (previously played on another xbox option and it took the updated cloudsave.

My issue was a dirty disc, but if anyone KNOWS how to do it with a USB drive please reply lol
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Old classic xbox games that does not appear on store

The full list of older titles such as one found on the original Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles can be found here in case you were wondering what you can and can't find.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games

A majority of these games can no longer be purchased digitally for one reason or another as someone had stated previously but, if you find the disc or have the disc... you should be able to install and play most of them with no problem.
Thema:

1. Will I be able to use another disc to play a game I've played previously [Xbox 360] - Similar Threads - able another disc

2. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  3. I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering, is there any way to recover it? And if not, is Microsoft able to give me...: So recently, I decided to factory reset my computer due to hardware issues. When I reinstalled Minecraft, I realized that the world that I had spent more than a hundred hours on had went away too....
  4. Not able to join a xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to join a xbox party: Whenever i try to join a xbox party i get hit with a error code 0x80190190. Iv pretty much tried everything that i seen on xbox support website clearing mac, port forwarding, resetting my xbox....
  5. Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Are you guys able to help with anything activision related?: I had a random account link itself to my activision account and get me banned. Activision won't let me log in to get support and I'm just relying on there twitter for help....
  6. Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else not able to see images and videos in the XBox store?: I have recently connected to Startlink and have just tried to connect XBox series X to the Internet. Now I can't see any videos or images in the xbox store. I notice there is an outage for the...
  7. When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    When the 360 store shuts down in July will get on disc still be able to be updated and...: Just wondering as I have quite a few games that I have not played yet. Will they install from dosc and will they get updated after next month or so I need to install them beforehand? Thanks....
  8. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  9. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  10. Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Am I able to switch the email or just move it to another account?: Hello, I have an xbox account from years ago but since I was a child my father used his email for it. He still frequently uses that email and I heard if you switch the primary email it just...