Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

Discus and support Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ogreislyfe, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that if I leave my account on her MacBook she can play. Will it matter? Will Microsoft ban my account? Is there a way where she can play Xcloud without me putting my account on her laptop?

submitted by /u/Ogreislyfe
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ogreislyfe, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Drunk Hispanic Win User

connected to the Internet but not Xbox live

I've also just checked both my account and my girlfriends account on her Xbox and it's fine on hers but mine still refuses to connect to Xbox live.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

June 15th Backwards compatibility for XBOX One preview dashboard?

Tempt to try but gives my girlfriend the excuse to play viva piñata on my xbox not her 360
  4. ADrunkCanadian Win User

Gaming and relationships v2

my girlfriend has her own account on her brothers xbox, i dont think she plays much, however at the right time i think ill end up playing some games with her.
  5. a27cd1 Win User

Second Xbox sharing my account?

I actually have that setup for my girlfriend and I so we can play games together. Its pretty easy to setup. For me, I had to make my account home set to her xbox. Then set her account home on my xbox. There are also some youtube videos on how to do this.
  6. Cian-18043CC6-B36D-4 Win User

Can't play multi-player minecraft xbox one

Another +1 here - my girlfriend has this problem too. Can you guys say if you have Gold accounts yourselves or if you are on an xbox where someone else has a gold account ?

I have the gold account in our house, and I have no problems playing online, but my girlfriend who get gold through having her account on the same xbox as mine cannot.
Thema:

Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

1. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account... - Similar Threads - giving account girlfriend

2. My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not let me download my account it keeps giving me the code 80151103: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile it keeps giving me the code 80151103 cefc6d9a-c43f-410f-af89-650fd9a5a827
  3. Bought a game once and I see on my bank account it charged me twice but it's not giving me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game once and I see on my bank account it charged me twice but it's not giving me...: Being charged twice for a game I bought and gifted. Can't refund the game. 459094a9-67cf-4ebf-abf8-4ff610da7d73
  4. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...
  5. I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it...: I'm signed into my account but I want to buy an xbox game on the Microsoft site and give it as a gift. How do I do that? I don't want it automatically applied to my account. I attempted to buy it...
  6. Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox give me my deactivated hacked account games back?: I have a deactivated and hacked account. I was wondering if Xbox can give me new copies of the games I lost on a new account. 7998f15f-1164-44df-8ae7-7c9f246f571e
  7. Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can mojang give me a chance to get my Minecraft account back if my email that connected got...: Hello, I had a similar question last time despite of my Microsoft account being hacked, and this time I wanted to know if there was any chance that Mojang would still let me regain access to my...
  8. my account won’t give me updates for roblox is there a way I can fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account won’t give me updates for roblox is there a way I can fix this?: My account won’t give me updates for roblox I get updates for every other game so I don’t know what the issue could be if theres a way I can fix this please let me know...
  9. If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...

in XboX Insiders
    If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...: Sorry if my question isn't precise, a friend wants to give me an Xbox game directly with the "buy as gift" option. This will give me the game with a code but once downloaded will he also have...
  10. So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I was account strikes five times and it doesn't give me a reason.: Split from this thread. bro the same thing just happened to me that banned me for having 5 strikes on my account and didn't tell me why and then they denied my appeal lol so now i cant play or...