Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering?

Discus and support Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; People are saying gamesharing wont work for mw3 at lauch and im wondering if thats true or not? 27940478-666e-48e0-b7a1-8eb601216d68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jer jer ., Nov 7, 2023.

1. Jer jer .
    Jer jer . Guest

People are saying gamesharing wont work for mw3 at lauch and im wondering if thats true or not?

:)

Jer jer ., Nov 7, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Jer,

Maybe some official information has been leaked and that is why people are making this information viral, but in any case, we have to wait for official news from Activision/Call Of Duty.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Jer jer . Win User

Is there any specific reason on why people are saying it wont be share able?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Cal of Duty always blocks it

And judt as a reminder, game sharing outside your physical household is a violation of TOS, and can lead to account and hardware bans
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Jer J, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

There is still no official information from Activision or Xbox, but everything indicates that this game will not be able to be shared, according to information obtained online. But it would be important to wait for official news, since many theories can be speculated on the Internet.

Additional information: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ull-game/e857e7ac-5f20-47e5-a595-27044e5a447b

Let me know if you need more help or if you have another question, I will be happy to help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

shadowkeep

I believe when it comes to destiny 2 gamesharing wont work as its linked to the account it first launches on
    Gamesharing does work on Destiny 2. It's only the preorder bonuses that do not work with the gamesharing as they are for the person that preorders/bought the game.
Thema:

1. Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering? - Similar Threads - gameshare mw3 launch

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  4. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  5. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  6. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  7. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  8. Is anyone having issues with gameshare on xbox for MW3

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone having issues with gameshare on xbox for MW3: Is anyone having issues with gameshare mw3 The person I game share with we both had no issues playing mw2 alone or simultaneously but mw3 will only let one of us sign in at a time...
  9. Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?: Even after Release l cant play it. Gamesharing with my son. Please help? df7f63c3-544c-4c3e-a4cf-d875ddf068fb
  10. How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do l play mw3 that my friend is gamesharing with me.: It is still locked fir me after the release. 2ca87bbc-373b-4e26-9cb2-73ed815718db