Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

Discus and support Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lithan Concepcion, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and Games).

:)

Lithan Concepcion, Nov 21, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

No. Since that service is not available in the Philippines.
  3. bowski477 Win User

PC GAME PASS CAN'T CLAIM IN MY COUNTRY

If you live in the Philippines there is no way to redeem a US PC gamepass code. These codes and offers are region locked.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. bowski477 Win User

How to get my Xbox live reactivated

Sounds like when you redeemed the gamepass it converted to gamepass ultimate. You'll need to contact billing support Xbox Support
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox live subscription

did you have gamepass ultimate prior to using the code, if so it converts gold to gamepass ultimate. to use gold only you have to let the sub run out before using a normal gold code. as it does warn this when redeeming.
Thema:

1. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox) - Similar Threads - Gamepass ultimate Bought

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  4. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  5. Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I’m trying to share Gamepass Ultimate: I bought the £1 14 days thing but the other account doesn’t allow them to play without downloading the game. c60880d3-995e-436c-aee4-92adf3170f99
  6. xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu

in XboX Insiders
    xbox Gamepass ultimate üyeliğine klasik oyunlar kataloğu: xbox gamepass ultimate'e özel ek bir oyun kataloğu olarak xbox 360'da ve orjinal xbox'da ve xbox one dönemlerin'de çıkmış sevilen veya bilinen oyunların olduğu bir katalog eklenirmi buna benzer...
  7. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  8. i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to...: i 'bought' fc 24 on xbox but when my gamepass ultimate has expired and i don't continue to subscribe , i can't play with the others, what should i do? 89ee69b6-babc-4e98-8ff1-664a1a02edf5
  9. i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate...: i bought a xbox eliet series 2 CORE, and i was expecting to get a free gamepass ultimate code inside at the bottom of the box but i didnt get one. aa0730e4-cf9d-45de-a4a7-bcd71e835cf4
  10. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...