Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon?

Discus and support Will Forza Horizon 2 have the same problem as the Forza Horizon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I'm a big fan of the Horizon series. I would like to know if the Forza Horizon 2 will have the same problem of temporary contracts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucas_Alonso, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Lucas_Alonso
    Lucas_Alonso Guest

Good afternoon,

I'm a big fan of the Horizon series. I would like to know if the Forza Horizon 2 will have the same problem of temporary contracts of Forza Horizon making the game leave the store.

:)

Lucas_Alonso, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Downloaded game that's unreadable...

First thing you should do is delete the game. Then delete the your system cache. Once you have done that, then download 1 or 2 demos that is the same size as Forza Horizon. Then redownload Forza Horizon. Play Forza Horizon. If the problem has gone,
    you can delete the demos.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 16, 2018
  3. I Avenger I
    I Avenger I Guest
    Problem with Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel

Have the same problem. Forza 5 and Horizon 2 vibration cuts out randomly...

I Avenger I, Sep 16, 2018
  4. P4TiTuS
    P4TiTuS Guest

Yes, it has already been stated that Forza Horizon 2 is reaching it's end of life status (or something like that - can't remember the exact term) by the end of this month, so you have 2 weeks to purchase any wanted DLC before it gets pulled from the store.

P4TiTuS, Sep 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: