Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

Discus and support Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s 0dcd2ec4-ea7e-42ed-bf57-7764f11082b8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AntonioTorresPV, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

will new ea sports college football 2025 will be on Xbox one s

:)

AntonioTorresPV, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

EA Sports College Football 25 Cost?

Hi there WhyNotUs, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

There is no way to know the cost of a game that has not yet been released for pre-order/purchase, such as EA SPORTS College Football 25. Therefore, we will need to wait for EA to announce information about the game's cost (as it's up to them, not Xbox) or wait until it's available to buy/pre-order from the Store.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

EA Sports College Football 25 Cost?

No problem, it's always a pleasure to help!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. UofM2023 Win User

Will EA College Football 25 have cloud gaming/remote play?

So, if ea college football 25 is installed on an xbox , I should be able to play it remotely on pc?

Is this correct?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Will NCAA Football 14, Compatibility Series X?

Hi,

This is a problem with EA Games, not Microsoft. If you've wondered why there hasn't been any other NCAA games, EA ended the franchise after legal issues with

athletes depicted in the games getting paid.

There is nothing you can do to 'make this happen'. EA pay millions for sporting rights and they've stopped paying for this one unfortunately.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

EA Sports College Football 25 Full Reveal

Hi there WhyNotUs, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The only information provided by the game developer (EA) is that the full reveal of the game will be in May, but they didn't specify an exact date, so for now, it's unknown whether it will be in early, mid, or late May.

You can confirm this by checking the game's description at the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/ea-sports-college-football-25/9NSDM7MBGG8L

[​IMG]

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s

1. Will ea sports college football 25 will be on Xbox one s - Similar Threads - sports college football

2. Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to install Forza Motor sports 7: It keeps installation stopped warning . I have gigabit internet speed. In the same time if i install forza 6 it installs without any issue. Forza 6 took only 30-35 minutes to complete install It...
  3. EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN: When starting EA SPORTS FC24 - WHITESCREEN it does not get past a white screen after loading. I can hear the game music. I have checked the Game for updates I have checked the Console for...
  4. I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card.: I did not receive my FIFA points on EA SPORTS FC 24 or My $5 Gift Card. 0f0c7d27-5289-48e1-a089-3cfab89f1881
  5. How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do recover overwritten EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career?: I have accidentally overwrite my son's EA Sports FC24 (PC version) Manager Career with mine. We were playing it online. How do I request to recover those earlier save data?...
  6. EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24 not loading beyond Welcome to the Club page on Xbox X: Purchased Xbox X latest version and also purchased the EA sports FC 24 game. It does not allow me to play the game as nothing moves forward after the Welcome screen. The Start Button does not...
  7. EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC 24. Just bought it on MS Store but cant install on PC. Refund needed: Hello everyone, Dont know if it is a common issue, but today on MS Store I saw a 70% OFF on EA Sports FC 24 so i went ahead and bought it, mind you I was on my PC (logged on both XBOX and EA...
  8. EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Sports FC24 On PC Xbox App: So I had a gift card to spend at a store and I bought an Xbox gift card because I know you can use it on pc but I can't find it on my Xbox app for pc. Is it not on there? Because I know its on...
  9. My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My EA Sports FC 24 cloud profile seems to have gone missing.: Hi guys, My EA FC 24 game loaded this morning as if it was the first time I opened the game. It could not find my cloud profile. I cleared the local games saves and restarted but no joy. I...
  10. EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition is not available for download after I´ve paid for it: I´ve paid for my EA SPORTS FC™ 24 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S and the game is not available for download 1bc14be9-8565-45ed-bb4e-57b86e40d43a