Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities?

Discus and support Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities? 4d1cdf39-fb09-48fc-b0ec-1d11e1d5fd64 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LockStockMeUp, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities?

:)

LockStockMeUp, Dec 28, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Nor does it support current ps VR 1 games

So at first your liibrary will be extremely limited

Since the camera and controllers sent the same
  3. KindGryphon Win User

To add to what Nursemorph said: something to keep in mind is the psvr for ps5 will cost more than the ps5 itself.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

That entirely depends on what your Xbox issues are. If you are looking for VR, then the PS5 would be a better choice, sure
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

VR on console & Pc?

Based on rumours I think both Xbox Scarlet and PS5 will have VR capabilities/support. Would be interesting and cool to be able to play VR games on Xbox, imagine Flight Simulator, Forza, and the likes, would be great.
  6. cornyearth02 Win User

Virtual Reality

The series x will be as powerful as a high end gaming pc but does not want to inovate further in immersion and branch into Vr. What a missed opportunity. I have been a xbox boy since Og xbox. I want to see Vr in the future. No offence if Ps5 has vr i will
    try it ps5 before xbox series x.
Thema:

1. Will buying a PS5 fix my Xbox issues & lack of VR capabilities? - Similar Threads - buying PS5 fix

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I secretly buy a game for my bf on his Xbox?: I want to preorder the new college football game for my bf and seen there is a package deal with the deluxe version of that game and madden 25. I don’t play those games lol so I don’t know what...
  4. Will Microsoft buy Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft buy Steam?: Hello Microsoft! I've known since last month that the company would be interested in buying Valve, which owns Steam, and this generated a lot of controversy, is this information true? Look what a...
  5. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  6. Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way for me to buy Elden ring and use it on Xbox and pc?: I really want to buy Elden ring, but I want to be able to play it on my pc and Xbox. Is there any way to be able to do that without buying 2 copies? submitted by /u/_Booker_DeWitt_ [link]...
  7. Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to buy Realms for Minecraft on PS5 and couldn't, so I bought it on switch and it...: Just as the title says. Bought Minecraft for PS5 with the purpose of making a realm and the store wouldn't let me purchase it. So I tried to get a realm on my switch version of the game, and the...
  8. FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY AN XBOX THEY PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON PS4 PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUY AN XBOX THEY PLAY CALL OF DUTY ON PS4 PS5: First of all, to say that I come from playing on PS5. I wanted to give XBOX a chance and I sold my PS5, I always play CALL OF DUTY, and all the latest activision games I don't understand why I...
  9. Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I buy a Xbox series x or a ps5: I have enough money for both but what should I choose like Xbox or ps5 I already know the spec but I aint sure so any suggestions? bf6a9536-ce8a-40ea-a3d8-e94a02082964
  10. xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5: xbox live is always having problems I might buy a PS5 if the xbox live and YouTube problems are not fix soon YouTube no one can upload from up studio no more when YouTube was red not white YouTube...