Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JesusLopez050, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

My Xbox 360 is broken and I was wondering if the discs for the Xbow 360 games:Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 work on thr Xbox Series X.

:)

JesusLopez050, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Fraggler Win User

Why can't I get Games With Gold games?

Correct. Games with Gold on Xbox 360 states Lego Batman 2 but shows a blank image. The link is to Lego Batman 1. A store search

on the Xbox 360 for Lego Batman 2 reveals it isn't free via Games with Gold.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X?

Hi there JesusLopez050, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Yes, it seems that LEGO Batman and LEGO Batman 2 for Xbox 360 are backward compatible games, which means that if you put their discs in your Xbox Series X, they should work without any issues.

You can confirm this for yourself through the list of backward-compatible Xbox 360 games at the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility?cat=xbox360

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

is lego pirates of the caribbean lathe video game backwards compatible with xbox one

Hi again,

The backward-compatible Xbox 360 LEGO games are the following:

- LEGO The Lord of the Rings

- LEGO Indiana Jones 2

- LEGO Star Wars II

- LEGO Star Wars III

- LEGO Star Wars: TCS

- LEGO Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures

- LEGO Batman

- LEGO Batman 2

- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
  5. IngameInstincts Win User

Co-op games on the 360.

Lego Star Wars 1-2 or The complete edition

Lego Batman

Lego Batman DC heroes

Lego Indiana Jones 1-2

Lego Harry Potters 1-2

Lego Bionicle Heroes

Lego LOTR coming soon.
  6. Atryeu Win User

Why can't I get Games With Gold games?

To anybody wondering this is still not fixed. Instead of Rocket Knight there is an empty image now and selecting it takes you to Lego Batman 1 which was free just a few months or so ago already and Lego Batman 2 on the Xbox 360 is still showing as $20 and is not listed as the free Games with Gold like it's supposed to be.
Thema:

1. Will both the Lego Batman The Video Game 1&2 Xbox 360 discs work on the Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - both Lego Batman

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published

in XBoX on Windows
    Partner Center: I have two apps, I want to interchange their names. Both of them are published: Hi I have App 1 which was named as AppA. I changed it to APP HD. Even after publishing with new app name, the old name shows as Currently In Use. I want to delete this old name from App 1 and use...
  4. One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?

in XBoX on Consoles
    One email, Two Xbox Accounts. Can I Access Both?: So this is something that’s given me issues in the past and I’ve been having troubles with it now that I’ve upgraded to an Xbox Series X. On my Xbox One, I had 2 profiles under the same email and...
  5. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  6. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  7. Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can see both mine craft capes in my Microsoft order history but not in my actual account.: Hello, following the recent drop of two capes given out via Tik Tok and twitch for Minecraft, I attempted to get these myself too but upon activating the code through Minecrafts website, it...
  8. Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...

in XboX Insiders
    Imagine a system where both written and voice conversations are simultaneously translated...: What do you think of such a system on Xbox? submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can 2 people play the same game at the same time if they both own it but they have game...: My friends Xbox live ran out so I want to game share with her so she can play online what I’m wondering is can we both play the same game at the same time I’ve came across this before but it was...
  10. Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...: Thanks for this! Both wonderful games. 8836ea33-c5fe-4d21-8df2-a5ae70efc1e1