Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

Discus and support Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; some people need to stop worrying about how much they pay, it's just sad now. I got day one at full price and have experienced a whole year of this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FirstRespond3r, Nov 25, 2014.

1. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest

some people need to stop worrying about how much they pay, it's just sad now.

I got day one at full price and have experienced a whole year of this amazing console, well worth £100 for a year with it.

I have been reading the xbox ones have almost sold out in the US and UK, they are now selling pre-orders on stock due to come in.

f00xm4n, Nov 28, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Yes but preorders for the PS5 have just topped the six billion mark. Fact.

John Dowding, Nov 28, 2014
  3. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    I was checking the DwG this morning...... some not bad pricing. TF=$10, Wolfenstien= $35 (I think)....... I see The Evil Within is $24 @ Walmart, although I am anti disc, I may pick it up.....

kingvas78, Nov 28, 2014
  4. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest

lol nice one G, is this one just going to have remastered versions of the ps3 games too Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price? :p

tongue and cheek SDF before you start

f00xm4n, Nov 28, 2014
  5. CoopII
    CoopII Guest
    Opinion is Watchdogs at $36 worth it?

CoopII, Nov 28, 2014
  6. DIMAP71
    DIMAP71 Guest
    "Opinion is Watchdogs at $36 worth it?"

No, IMO, I got it for free with my new Video Card and still think it was a waste of money, or time... whatever.

d.

DIMAP71, Nov 28, 2014
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I really enjoyed Watchdogs, if you like an open world to run around in it's great, reasonably varied missions and a good story. Thumbs up from me?

John Dowding, Nov 28, 2014
  8. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

Hated WD. Repetitive. Boring story. Boring gunplay. Hacking gets old. Terrible vehicle collision physics. Horrible graphics. Also too easy.

FirstRespond3r, Nov 28, 2014
  9. BarqCider
    BarqCider Guest
    I ended up picking up fifa 15 for $30. and GTA 5 since I never really played a GTA game, other than a bit of GTA 1 or 2 (Cant remember which)

I was going in for a controller but then I realized it would have almost no use ever, so I used that $40 towards fifa lol

BarqCider, Nov 28, 2014
  10. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    I don't get upset but I have started to wait for most games to come down in price because I know it will happen at some point.

BigB EC, Nov 28, 2014
  11. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    I played 30 full games but owned 28 of them. But that not all. Little over 1000 XB1GS I triple my year one 360 total(5,985). But I could end year one on XB1 as the grand total GS I had ended on year 2 360(20,060GS).

Dakrkplayer2, Nov 28, 2014
  12. CrimzonRazor
    CrimzonRazor Guest
    No matter what you buy game,tv,car,etc will at some point go on sale. If you are going to get upset about that which is a fact of life then you have some growing up to do.

CrimzonRazor, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: