Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

Discus and support Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No. It's not like it's 50% off. You're saving only $50-75. If I had a choice of waiting and saving $50-75 vs. being able to play even a month earlier,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FirstRespond3r, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

No. It's not like it's 50% off. You're saving only $50-75. If I had a choice of waiting and saving $50-75 vs. being able to play even a month earlier, I'd go with playing earlier. Oh well.

:)

FirstRespond3r, Nov 25, 2014
  2. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    Sunset overdrive xbox one console shooting the basic xbox one $399 owners in the foot!?

You forgot to throw in the good old-fashioned "slap in the face to all Xbox buyers", in that post. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price? ;)

Nah, it's no big deal. In just a few months there'll be even better killer deals for Black Friday. A month after that, there'll be more Xbox deals, sales, specials and bundles than you can shake a stick at. You gonna be upset by missing out on those, too?

CarringtonTV, Nov 25, 2014
  3. GreyMittens
    GreyMittens Guest
    Deals w/ Gold ~ Titanfall $39.99

Seriously? Nobody said this was a slap in the face yet? Well that is a slap in the face for people who paid $60 for a game that should have been $40 out of the gate. It's also a slap in the face for people who buy it on sale for $40 when it should have
    been on sale for $25.00

GreyMittens, Nov 25, 2014
  4. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price?

Some gamers are going to be upset or freaking out over something, but when aren't they?

BizarroMantis, Nov 25, 2014
  5. Some of the sales listed here on this very site for Black Friday are awesome!

Galactic Geek, Nov 25, 2014
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    They're already "over the edge".

Black Friday will be a slap in the face and a kick in the groin. :O

Looking at the Microsoft store deals, They are selling the Assassins Creed bundle for $329.That's the
    console and 2 games (Unity and Black Flag).

Add in the $100 Microsoft is giving to anyone who sends in their working 360 or PS3 and you have a console for $229 that is only a year old.

That's not going to sit well with some of the early adopters who paid $500 just over a year ago. When there really wasn't many games and the console what trying to forge its own identity as to what it was going to be.

But hey. They're getting LIMBO. Isn't that enough? Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price? :)

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Nov 25, 2014
  7. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Any product you buy not just videogames you can get cheaper if you buy at a later date

pkvas, Nov 25, 2014
  8. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

i dont' understand how anyone could possibly not know that there are deals and sales on things. it's mind bottling considering it happens year after year after year.

DEACON, Nov 25, 2014
  9. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    lol, "mind bottling".

i also don't see why so many people get their panties in a bunch, if you buy a product, then that means that you felt the product was worth the price, who cares what it is weeks or months later.

and this is the holiday season, lots of things go on sale.

Zero Divided, Nov 25, 2014
  10. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Just a "heads up" -- Black Friday sales for 2015 will be even better than the deals on consoles in 2014!

Eggnogga, Nov 25, 2014
  11. Personally, I'm holding out for black Friday of 2016.

BizarroMantis, Nov 25, 2014
  12. MisterShah
    MisterShah Guest
    This is not exclusive to the video game industry. Tons of products are going to be reduced in price for Black Friday. I think it's probably best to just get over it.

MisterShah, Nov 25, 2014
  13. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

@GothVampirela -- I think someone is enjoying starting these fires this week...nothing beats a little "flame post arson" with new members on the forums huh?? lol

Dwoop33, Nov 25, 2014
  14. The real question is, will it be a backhanded slap in the face?

DocHolliday 7, Nov 25, 2014
  15. I can see how some people would be upset paying full prices and seeing a lot of good games on sales. But it's all luck of the draw. Hold off buying a game right away and later on you may be rewarded provided you have to be able to wait. I bought most
    of my games during the Bestbuy E3 Preorder sales in June so I didn't pay full price for any of my games. It all comes down to proper planning if you want to reap the rewards on sales.

DeceitfulWings, Nov 25, 2014
Thema:

1. Will Black Friday Sales Be A Slap In The Face To Those Who Payed Full Price? - Similar Threads - Black Friday Sales

2. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  3. Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no progress on Black Friday Sale punch card?: The Black Friday Sale punch card says when you spend $50 or more on the Black Friday Sale titles, you earn 2500 points. However, on my punch card, it shows $0/$50 for my current status on the...
  4. Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought $50 Dollars worth of games on the Black Friday Game Sale on Xbox Series X, but my...: I bought the following games: RESIDENT EVIL 2 Deluxe Edition: $19.99 MGS PW HD: $14.99 METAL GEAR SOLID HD EDITION: 2 & 3 : $9.99 Maneater: $25.99 The only game that was not on sale was MGS...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Black Friday Sale (Movies & TV) - Why am I required to spend more (x2)...: In the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox there is a Black Friday Sale Punch Card for films and TV (running until December 03 2020). Note I'm NOT referring to the regular buy 3 films/TV offer. On...
  6. It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games: It says spend 50 on black Friday game sale to earn reward quest Not showing up i spent 52.18 on two xbox one games Cant complete to get 5000 Microsoft rewards points...
  7. Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not all games purchased in the Black Friday sale triggered the 5000 reward points: Hi, I just purchased three games in the Black Friday sale, the total of which was just over £40: GTA V Premium Control Ultimate Edition The Witcher: GOTY Edition However only £27 has...
  8. Black Friday Sale!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday Sale!!!: Hey everyone, I just made my Black Friday Sale purchases and got my 5000 punch card redeemed. I grabbed Car Mechanic Simulator, Stranger Things, and Assassin's Creed Origins. I wish I could...
  9. Black Friday sale is LIVE!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Black Friday sale is LIVE!: I may pick up Shadowkeep, but I'm not sure yet. f36757b6-9af3-42cb-b7a4-4ee4644142a7
  10. Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I still get the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Promo from the black friday digital sale?: Good Afternoon, When I bought Black Ops 4 during the black Friday digital sale on Xbox.com, Paypal used the wrong credit card to pay for the game. I just wanted to use my debit card instead of...