Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...

Discus and support Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Is there an option for developers to add setting that allow to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? Every time I turn on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arkadiusz 108503, May 12, 2023.

1. Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...

Hello

Is there an option for developers to add setting that allow to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset?
    Every time I turn on my headset for purpose of pc or phone usage my xbox console turns on.
    (Especially annoying when I dont want to turn on my console)

My suggestion is to add checkbox inside of Xbox Accessories options directly in console software.
    Thanks for your time Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying... :)

:)

Arkadiusz 108503, May 12, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying in case of using headset for pc or phone purpose)

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately there is currently no way to disable that feature.

I would recommend you to submit your idea here :)

This forum collects ideas and suggestions from users to improve the experience

https://www.reddit.com/r/XboxInsiders/wiki/xbox...
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

The Xbox Wireless Headset is designed to turn on your Xbox console automatically when you turn on the headset. This feature is intended to provide a seamless gaming experience for users. However, if you find this feature annoying, you can try the following steps to disable it:
    1. Press and hold the power button on the headset for 10 seconds to reset the headset.
    2. Connect the headset to your console using the USB cable.
    3. Turn on your console manually using the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Once the console is turned on, disconnect the USB cable from the headset.

This should disable the automatic turn-on feature of the headset.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  4. WattyNuela Win User

disable Autostart Xbox through wirelesse headset ?

Hello ALLEGEDRANGER30, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

Unfortunately, at the moment is not possible to disable the Xbox autostart once you turn on your headsets.

You can review this information by visiting the article below:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

"Once the headset is paired with an Xbox console, turning on the headset will also power up the console."
  5. DarioCostanzo Win User

How to stop the Xbox headset turning on the console

Hi there,

I recently purchased the Xbox Wireless headset with the intention of using it for work and gaming on my laptop and phone. However, I returned it as I was not satisfied with the response given by the independent advisor and the device itself. The headset has a feature that turns on the Xbox console when it is turned on, which I found to be unnecessary. I believe that only the controller should have this feature. Unfortunately, the solution provided by you will not fix the issue, and I do not want to pair and unpair the headset every day. The only solution that would work for me is to give users the option to disable this feature.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
  6. Mason Phillips Win User

Stopping the xbox from turning on with headset

It works when doing it like that, I dont need a tutorial on how to pair, I want to know if there is a way to disable the console turning on when I turn on the headset. No matter if the console is off, since the headset uses a multifunction button for pairing
    and power, it turns the xbox on and I dont want that to happen
Thema:

Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying...

1. Will be there an option to disable turning on console for Xbox Wireless Headset? (Anoying... - Similar Threads - option disable turning

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  4. My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    My USB isn't reading so I can do and offline update the option just stays unavailable: Update error 0x00000201 can somebody help me can't do an update after resetting my game and I can't do an offline update I'm connected to the internet but it still just doesn't work...
  5. An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added

in XboX Insiders
    An option to disable mandatory updates on games should be added: Please, try to add an option to skip updates from games. I would love to be able to insert my disc and play, with the console online, without it pushing me to update in order for me to launch the...
  6. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  7. Option to Disable Quick Resume...

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Disable Quick Resume...: There needs to be an option to turn off quick resume. While this feature has potential to be good, it does not work correctly with any games that I play, but there is no option to disable it....
  8. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  9. How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix Minecraft's multiplayer disabled option?: Hey, Elijah here. I've tried everything people have told me to. I've adjusted the age setting, left the family group, allowed access to specific settings on my xbox account, everything. I need...
  10. Can you implement an option to disable on screen keyboard when there is physical keyboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you implement an option to disable on screen keyboard when there is physical keyboard...: Just as the title say. submitted by /u/Ali-dmc666 [link] [comments]