Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

Discus and support Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tangui fredi, Dec 29, 2023.

1. tangui fredi
    tangui fredi Guest

Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ?

Is Xbox aware that some (newer) games crash regularly? And it got worse with each update. For the past year I see every day new people (sometimes with brand new consoles) crashing on the same games.

:)

tangui fredi, Dec 29, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Tangui,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm very sorry for what you're going through, Yes, Microsoft is aware that some Xbox Series X games are experiencing crashes regularly.

In a March 2023 blog post, Microsoft acknowledged the bugs and said it was working with game developers to fix them.

Microsoft has released several updates for the Xbox Series X since its launch in 2020.

These updates have included bug fixes for some of the games that were experiencing crashes. However, some bugs remain unsolved.

It is possible that a future update to the Xbox Series

However, it is also possible that some crashes are caused by problems with the games themselves.

In these cases, game developers will have to release updates to their games to fix the bugs.

As for whether the bugs are getting worse with each update, it's hard to say for sure.

Some bugs may be more visible in new updates because other bugs are being fixed.

It's also possible that crashes are getting worse because games are becoming more complex and demanding.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. CRzY Perks Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

I am experiencing the same problem but in reverse. I am using an Xbox Series X and can play Forza Horizon without it crashing, until I join a convey, at which point my game crashes.

Appears to have been happening since the update that was recently applied for the game.
  4. idecember27 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting with Xbox Series X in 120hz video mode

Just got an update for series x and xbox wireless headset (0.0.9.22) i'm not an insider. And it seems that disconnecting problem was finally fixed! i've experienced sound cut outs and disconnections too often and the worst case was fh 4. I've been playing for an hour after update and haven't experienced any issues. Before the update i can't even play 10 minutes without issues. Also it seems they reduced bass in headset so i can use standart game preset.
  5. Theisemil96nielsen Win User

Software bugs

My xbox series x is crashing when playing Anny game is started op it freezes after 2 minutes and shuts down can you tell when there will be a fix update for this best regards theis
  6. AusT XL Win User

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me

I got my Xbox series x for Christmas and certian games keep crashing these games are fortnite overwatch 2 and warzone 2 please help me
    Hello there, I do apologize to hear you are having troubles. I may have an few ideas on how to fix this.

All of those games you mentioned are series S/X enhanced; so if you have an external storage unit, you will have to install them on your internal hard drive/main Xbox storage.

However, if the storage isn’t an issue, you could try doing restarting your Xbox or perform an power reset:

1. Hold down your Xbox power button for 10 seconds

2. Remove the power plug from the back for 1 min

3. After that, plug it back in and turn it on. (This usually fixes issues)

Then finally, if that doesn’t work, make sure your series X is up-to-date with updates, and check Xbox support status to see if these games are experiencing issues.

Hope this helps!!
Thema:

1. Will an update finally fix the crashes that Xbox series X owners are experiencing ? - Similar Threads - update finally fix

2. Xbox Update Stuck.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Update Stuck.: Hey! So I started updating me xbox and now it's stuck on 2%. Any help please? It won't move at all and im scared If I turn it off it will get corrupted. 31d91c7a-a0d2-4904-84bd-53f94fc5a103
  3. Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey i accidentally turned off my xbox 1s from 2016 while it was getting its updated and...: Help, my xbox 1s from 2016 was updating but I turned it off and the screen isn't projecting anything the consoles sould be giving. 82a5784e-5d95-40ac-8166-c158cfe6dd2b
  4. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha (2408.240620-0830) Feel free...
  5. June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)

in XboX Insiders
    June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830): Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing a new Xbox Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: June 24, 2024 - Xbox Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240620-0830)...
  6. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  7. HDMI-CEC broken since last update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI-CEC broken since last update.: I have been able to use my LG TV remote to control my Xbox since I got it. Since the June 17th update it no longer works. I have to turn on an Xbox controller or use the Xbox app on my phone....
  8. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  9. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  10. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....