Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...

Discus and support Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased a number of addons for the Xbox one edition of cities skylines, will those transfer over to the windows 10 version, and how do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bac0nB0y92, May 20, 2023.

1. Bac0nB0y92
    Bac0nB0y92 Guest

Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to...

I have purchased a number of addons for the Xbox one edition of cities skylines, will those transfer over to the windows 10 version, and how do I download them if so.

:)

Bac0nB0y92, May 20, 2023
  2. NasirRaja Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

3. Salmoro Win User

PC Game Pass DLC

Hi

Thank you for reaching out.

The game is available on Game Pass Ultimate and game pass for PC, so It can be downloaded on both platforms; Xbox console and Windows PC. However the game has two editions ; one for

Xbox
    , and another for Windows 10

Which means, since you were playing on PC, you must have the Windows edition and therefore those addons or DLC will work only on PC.

I hope it helps.

Regards.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

Having checked the Microsoft store for the season pass for the Windows 10 version of the game, there isn't one listed. It's possible you ordered the Xbox One version of the season pass by mistake.

here is the Win 10 link for Skylines
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/9nwvc7xp3pfd?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Here is the Xbox One version
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-xbox-one-edition/c4gh8n6zxg5l?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

You might notice there is no season pass listed for Windows 10 version.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 28, 18 - 25 апреля 2017

елиз : Cities: Skylines - Xbox One Edition

[​IMG]

Вышла игра Cities: Skylines – популярный градостроительный симулятор. В комплекте - одно из дополнений, After Dark ( ночная жизнь города ).

Подробнее - по ссылке.
Thema:

1. Will Addons purchased on my Xbox one for Cities:Skyline Xbox one edition transfer to... - Similar Threads - Addons purchased Cities

2. Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i install gta iv: the ballad of gay tony as an addon for my og copy of gta iv: Hello. So I own an Xbox Series X and I got the physical copy of the xbox 360 version of GTA IV for it. I like it but I want to expand it a little. So when I went to the Microsoft Store in the Xbox...
  3. XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX360 purchased Rocksmith addons / songs not showing in song list: I bought a bunch of songs and packs via the official XBOX market place for an Xbox360 recently for Rocksmith 2014. They downloaded fine & are showing up under the device storage but the songs are...
  4. Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought new Fallout GOTY and i don’ get addons: Hi there. A while ago i got the disc version of fallout 4 GOTY with all expansions. When i wasn’t playing for some time, i uninstalled the game (but kept my save games). Now i installed it again...
  5. My addons wont show up and i bought it For Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My addons wont show up and i bought it For Xbox One: So i bought A DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops And it wont show up in game i purchased it I also bought some DLCS for Call of Duty: Black Ops II And it does the same even though i purchased it...
  6. Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with my addon „Dark arts pack” for Hogwarts legacy: Hi. In the black friday sale I bought Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S and the Dark arts pack addon. I installed Hogwards Legacy for Xbox Series X|S but the Dark arts pack does not install. I...
  7. XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series S - Game Pass download adding random games and addons to the download Queue: Hi, I went to download a game on Game Pass and then the xbox started to add random addons for games I do not own to the queue, when I clear the queue it adds them straight back and other games....
  8. is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there a way to reactivate a product code? i accidentally used my nerf halo game addon in...: after trying to log into my xbox account for a whole day, i thought i got into my account finally, but it turned out and i didnt realize at first, that i somehow created a new account. (this one)...
  9. Can I ask which terms of service did MC addons manager break?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask which terms of service did MC addons manager break?: I just need to know what happened 08a8a606-1b86-438a-bf04-58367937200d
  10. i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the Destiny: The Taken King addon: I need the GAmE for the addon I need a full game of Destiny fdcadea9-18d8-4544-bf2e-c5250a688546