Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one?

Discus and support Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My original Xbox One's wifi network card has burned out. Will a 3rd party network adapter work for it? 62c508f1-e57e-4282-9eb8-316590f127bf Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Beatrice Arthur, Jan 26, 2024.

1. Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one?

My original Xbox One's wifi network card has burned out. Will a 3rd party network adapter work for it?

:)

Beatrice Arthur, Jan 26, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as it's not a computer

Only supported accessories work with consoles
  3. kbloodwolf Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!

You may need a wifi adapter.
    Xbox 360 S Has a wifi into it don't need a usb wifi
  4. BirdyEkrom Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!

You may need a wifi adapter.
    Xbox 360 S Has a wifi into it don't need a usb wifi

It is fixed ty🙂
  5. kargo27 Win User

Xbox 360 Wi-Fi network adapter driver.

Outlaw is right.

The problem is on Microsoft's end with the internal wifi adapter software/firmware. I have the Microsoft 2.4/5.0 GHz black USB adapter with the dual antennas (made for the fat 360) and if I connect it to my Slim then the system updates download fine, especially
    on the 5GHz frequency. XBOX One works fine with the router, the Slim's adapter needs some TLC from MS.
  6. Joey Papers Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live after 12/6/11 update.

Im in the same boat as Unholy Tragedy! i CAN NOT CONNECT via WIFI! I have been using the official xbox wifi adapter for AGES! now it is not working after the update! I can connect just fine via ethernet but not through the usb wifi adapter. It keeps saying
    i have no network to connect to and o change my settings, check my isp, reset my router, etc etc! Nothing Works! been like this for 2 days now!
Thema:

1. Will a usb wifi adapter work on the Xbox one? - Similar Threads - usb wifi adapter

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. Xbox 360 wifi adapter red after trying all USB ports

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi adapter red after trying all USB ports: Hey, I need help with my Xbox 360 adapter it's still red and I don't know where to install the drivers for it so if anybody has a link to it that would be nice also its not the USB connection lose...
  4. Can I use a usb wifi adapter for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a usb wifi adapter for Xbox one: So I’m looking into better ways to get internet but idk if that will work 0e54cb7c-38e1-40a9-b699-14042b0c1fb5
  5. Compatible USB wifi adapter for Xbox 360

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compatible USB wifi adapter for Xbox 360: Are there any usb network adapters that are compatible with Xbox 360 besides the microsoft one that dont cost too much? 2e2e1701-e22e-4ab7-8222-a1849b5ef268
  6. Hard disk USB and wifi connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard disk USB and wifi connection: Hi, sorry for english (i don' use translator) i have a question for expert people or engineering microsoft. Why if i put an hard disk usb external (usb 3.0) and power on xbox one s, the wifi does...
  7. Mi Xbox One se desconecta de internet (wifi) al conectar disco duro usb 3.1 [Translate] My...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi Xbox One se desconecta de internet (wifi) al conectar disco duro usb 3.1 [Translate] My...: Hola a todos. Tengo problemas con mi xbox one y la conexion a internet. Hace un par de dias compre un disco duro de 2tb marca ADATA HD720 2.5” External HDD y lo conecté a mi xbox; inmediatamente...
  8. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible ...: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible with xbox one usb? Never of thought something as massive as xbox forums would catch deadforum syndrome,...
  9. Xbox One - hardware issues with Wifi and Kinect only with external USB 3.0 drive plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - hardware issues with Wifi and Kinect only with external USB 3.0 drive plugged in: I posted this earlier, but no one at MS seems to be reading so here it goes again: The following issues have been experienced with my Xbox One (limited edition) and an external 5TB Seagate hard...
  10. wifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd

in XBoX on Consoles
    wifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd: hello Today I tried to plugin my new usb 3.0 HDD to xboxone and want to install new game on it, but the wifi connection was broken after that. I tried all usb ports of xboxone:( dose anyone met...