Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

Discus and support Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephen Esposito, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work

:)

Stephen Esposito, Apr 24, 2024
  2. W1NG3R NZ Win User

Windows Internet Connection Sharing Issues

Tried that but it comes up with the error message "Your security protocol will not work" as soon as I try to connect to the WiFi
  3. LulDurty Win User

how do I get my new xbox series s to connect to the internet via my asus router

I’m having the same issue? Everything else connects to the WiFi just fine but I just can’t connect my xbox to any wifi
  4. wukeage Win User

...tad confused

i've never had an issue with the WiFi connection, plus i did just try using an ethernet cable just to see if it helped but the error code's still coming up =[
  5. RI Ronin Win User

disk read error cod ghost !!!!!

I had the same problem tried downloading the game 7 times on a hard wired connection. Kept getting the disk read error <imagefie61>. I tried everything,till I thought of trying doing it over wifi. Downloaded it over wifi and no problems as of yet.
  6. gaming novice Win User

Wifi not being recognised?????

I'm having the same issue! The Xbox is picking up the wifi signal, then tries to do an update and I get a connection error message??
Thema:

Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

1. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi... - Similar Threads - Wifi connect tried

2. When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to connect to hotel wifi that needs authentication and it dose not work: The screen turns white and i see no website i have cleared the MAC address and reset my xbox too 27c02a5f-b86d-49ac-accb-efb834ea7208
  3. Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn’t my Xbox series s connect to xfinity wifi I tried to login and it doesn’t allow...: I dont understand why my Xbox won’t connect to my via network 0540cb0c-6d58-4834-b2ea-cf0f37fd08f3
  4. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  5. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...
  6. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  7. Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to connect to xbox live and it won't connect to the wifi.: Gives me an error. I just wanted to buy kelfings and charlie murder on the store 4e63d42e-c2c4-4e2e-8992-8e8cbb907745
  8. Xbox saying wifi password is incorrect when trying to connect to Internet after new update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox saying wifi password is incorrect when trying to connect to Internet after new update: After receiving the new update for my console my Xbox disconnected from the Internet and when I try to reconnect it says "check network name and password and try again". I'm using an Xbox One S if...
  9. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35
  10. Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi...: Trying to play modern warfare2, keeps saying cannot connect to data centers, but my wifi signal is 100 percent c4558cc4-0718-4c3a-a8e8-c20201ab09cf