WiFi problem

Discus and support WiFi problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi.Im having a problem with my WiFi connection to the xbox series s , every time i try to turn on my console It doesn’t connect to the internet, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by husham ameen, Nov 2, 2023.

1. husham ameen
    husham ameen Guest

WiFi problem

Hi.Im having a problem with my WiFi connection to the xbox series s , every time i try to turn on my console It doesn’t connect to the internet, i cleared my mac adress , manually set DNS to google numbers ,did everything but doesn’t work. I had a similar problem few weeks ago about NAT type and service info being unavailable then i reset my router to factory settings and it got fixed, few days later and its back and not getting fixed by any method. Please help me getting it fixed, Thanks

:)

husham ameen, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Mister Cizl Win User

wifi problems

Hey wolfman944x! Do you get any kind of error message or codes when trying to connect? Additionally is it able to connect if your brother's Xbox is not connected? Having multiple consoles on one network can cause some issues that may be contributing to this.
    Post back and let us know!
  3. Brocklese Win User

Wifi Problems

Have you gotten anywhere with this? I am having a similar thing happen to me. I have 100 mbps down and 50 up on my PC but my xbox is 0.00 mbps down and 40 up. I have no idea what to do and have tried many things based on supports suggestions but no luck.
  4. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Wifi Problems

Hey ESxXJSandarsXx1,

From what I hear in your story it sounds like your Wireless Adapter is faulty.

I know that this is not the best news but, I suggest setting-up a repair request for your Xbox 360. You can request a repair
    Here.

If you have any questions, please let us know.
  5. crazydude1965 Win User

WiFi problems

Try using different dns servers i too have had issues also look into a device called a homeplug look amazon i use homeplugs there a great device when used with a ethernet switch
  6. TH GA NI SA Win User

wifi problems

also, why can't xbox make live free. Ps3 does that and i don't understand why microsoft doesn't. To me it just seems that microsoft is just ripping money from customers
Thema:

WiFi problem

1. WiFi problem - Similar Threads - WiFi problem

2. Problem with the controller and wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the controller and wifi: I have had the xbox one for quite some time, and I was playing it without any problems until recently. The console began to fail, it sometimes struggles to connect to the wifi network and the...
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. WIFI problem with PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    WIFI problem with PC: My wifi keeps connecting to my pc for a couple minutes its working perfectly fine and then it slowly does down and i have to reconnect again it, i have no idea what to do, the wifi is working...
  6. My Xbox One S Will not connect to wifi due to a ‘hardware problem’

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S Will not connect to wifi due to a ‘hardware problem’: I’ve exhausted various troubleshooting steps starting off with the simple on and off technique, including router resets, alternative MAC addresses, console hard restarts, as well as testing in...
  7. Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.: Every single time I boot up my Xbox series s I have to set up the WiFi for it. The error code is 0x00000000000100 which leads to troubleshooting the Xbox app on Windows which I have, but it's not...
  8. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35
  9. Xbox wifi problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wifi problem: My Xbox is connected to the wifi but it doesn’t load anything and it still says connect to Xbox network when I already connected it to the new wifi 1981496f-6549-4b29-866d-e1b903dc774b
  10. why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and...: why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and also my microsoft app don’t loading either 055bde22-48d3-4204-928f-6c57fb5aa5b8