WIFI problem with PC

Discus and support WIFI problem with PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wifi keeps connecting to my pc for a couple minutes its working perfectly fine and then it slowly does down and i have to reconnect again it, i have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Susan Viola, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Susan Viola
    Susan Viola Guest

WIFI problem with PC

My wifi keeps connecting to my pc for a couple minutes its working perfectly fine and then it slowly does down and i have to reconnect again it, i have no idea what to do, the wifi is working completely fine on my phone it doesnt cut out but it does on my pc.

:)

Susan Viola, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Vanessaez Win User

WIFI problem with PC

Hi Susana V, my name is Vanessa, it's a pleasure to be able to help you.

There are several possible causes of this problem. Here are some things you can try:

Check your Wi-Fi settings. Make sure you have entered the correct password and that the security settings are correct.
    Try changing your Wi-Fi channel. If there are many devices on the same channel, it can cause interference and connection problems.
    You can find information on how to change your Wi-Fi channel in your router's manual or on the manufacturer's website.
    Restart your router or modem. Sometimes, a restart can fix temporary connection problems.
    Update your Wi-Fi card drivers. You can find the latest drivers for your Wi-Fi card on the website of your PC manufacturer.
    If you are using a USB Wi-Fi adapter, try connecting it to a different USB port.
    Sometimes, USB ports can interfere with the Wi-Fi signal.
    A wired Internet connection is the best option for a stable and reliable connection. A Wi-Fi connection can be more convenient, but it can be less stable, especially if you are far from the router or if there are many devices connected to the same network.

If you are experiencing connection problems with your PC, I recommend trying connecting it to the router with an Ethernet cable.

An Ethernet cable provides a direct connection between your PC and the router, eliminating the possibility that the Wi-Fi signal will be affected by interference or distance.
    Here are some additional tips that may help you troubleshoot the problem:

Make sure your PC is close to the router. The farther you are from the router, the weaker the Wi-Fi signal will be.
    Avoid placing objects between your PC and the router. Large objects, such as appliances, can block the Wi-Fi signal.
    If you are using a Wi-Fi extender, make sure it is placed in a central location. This will help the Wi-Fi signal reach all corners of your home.
    To connect your PC to the router with an Ethernet cable, follow these steps:

Make sure you have an Ethernet cable that is compatible with your PC and your router. Ethernet cables come in different speeds and connector types. The type of cable you need will depend on the version of your network card and the version of your router.
    Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your PC.
    Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to an available Ethernet port on your router.
    Turn on your PC and your router.
    Once you have connected your PC to the router with an Ethernet cable, you should notice an improvement in the stability and speed of your Internet connection.

Credits:

Just to clarify, the links are in Spanish because the useful information I found to help you was in that language.

Part of the information I have given you was obtained from the following links.

https://www.highspeedinternet.com/e...=Ethernet vs WiFi o en,Fi es la opción ideal.

https://www.softzone.es/windows/como-se-hace/wifi-desconecta-windows-como-solucionar/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site
    before you decide to download and install it.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  3. JohanSLaursen Win User

Wireless display app not working

I had a similar problem, I solved it by changing how my pc was connected to the network.

• If the xbox is connected using wifi and the pc is connected using
      wifi if works.
    • If the xbox is connected using wifi and the pc is connected using
      lan the xbox does not show on the pc.
    • If the xbox is connected using wifi and the pc is connected using both
      wifi and lan the pc can initiate a connection to the xbox, but the xbox is stuck on a screen saying the pc is about to project.

I'm not sure if the wireless display standard requires both devices to be connected to wifi or if this was just pure coincidence, and has more to with the ip-addresses and subnets used on different networks?

Streaming the opposite way around (form the xbox to the pc) works in all configurations.
  4. Malacath Win User

Smartglass Not Working on Windows 8 PC

The only thing i can think of is to try connecting your PC to your router via ethernet cable to rule out wifi problems as i used to have problems with the 360 smartglass when on a certain wifi channel
  5. RelyingCrown223 Win User

Several Xbox One S issues

UPDATE:

A system restore did fix game streaming, at least on the Xbox's end. Now the only problem is my PC's WiFi card being sub-par. I'll probably just get a new WiFi card for my PC, and rely on streaming until any future problems arise. Thanks for your help, everyone!
  6. mstrblstr22 Win User

Error Code 800705b4

no physical access to router. also, no wifi adapter on xbox, I am routing internet through my PC with a network bridge between LAN and pc's wifi adapter. method has worked fine until the other problems started

Would transferring data off of system and then formatting the hard drive work?
Thema:

WIFI problem with PC

1. WIFI problem with PC - Similar Threads - WIFI problem

2. Problem with the controller and wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the controller and wifi: I have had the xbox one for quite some time, and I was playing it without any problems until recently. The console began to fail, it sometimes struggles to connect to the wifi network and the...
  3. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  4. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  5. My Xbox One S Will not connect to wifi due to a ‘hardware problem’

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S Will not connect to wifi due to a ‘hardware problem’: I’ve exhausted various troubleshooting steps starting off with the simple on and off technique, including router resets, alternative MAC addresses, console hard restarts, as well as testing in...
  6. WiFi problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    WiFi problem: Hi.Im having a problem with my WiFi connection to the xbox series s , every time i try to turn on my console It doesn’t connect to the internet, i cleared my mac adress , manually set DNS to...
  7. Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.: Every single time I boot up my Xbox series s I have to set up the WiFi for it. The error code is 0x00000000000100 which leads to troubleshooting the Xbox app on Windows which I have, but it's not...
  8. So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I got a Xbox One S, The problem is that when i try to connect to my wifi, It...: Just looking for answers Working Xbox one S Doesnt connect to wifi Skips wifi password screen He has never had this problem before Please in need of help e3df8bf4-3887-4a3f-a192-3be36394ce35
  9. Xbox wifi problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wifi problem: My Xbox is connected to the wifi but it doesn’t load anything and it still says connect to Xbox network when I already connected it to the new wifi 1981496f-6549-4b29-866d-e1b903dc774b
  10. why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and...: why do my xbox keep saying “there’s a temporary network problem “ when my wifi is on and also my microsoft app don’t loading either 055bde22-48d3-4204-928f-6c57fb5aa5b8