Wifi is faster than ethernet on Xbox Series X?!

Discus and support Wifi is faster than ethernet on Xbox Series X?! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys. Me and my friend are having the issue with our new consoles. We bought the Xbox Series X to play games in high quality and speed, but not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GiorgiKoro, Nov 7, 2021.

1. GiorgiKoro
    GiorgiKoro Guest

Hey guys. Me and my friend are having the issue with our new consoles. We bought the Xbox Series X to play games in high quality and speed, but not only playing is important, downloading them is important too. So we pluged in our consoles to internet and saw some strange things. Download speed when wired is 1/3 of the speed when wireless. We tried everything, changing cables, routers, reconfiguring those routers, opening ports, changing nat types, reseting consoles and nothing really helps. First of all it’s annoying and we want to be sure that it’s not the problem from our side and besides that on Wi-Fi ms is too high for multiplayer or coop. So we need to trade download speed for higher ms or what? Are you guys experiencing the same issue? Did you even heard about that? In case that you think to blame everything on internet hardware I will tell you that in both of the cases we tested out several devices, includind PCs and Laptops (which gave us expected results) to be sure that our internet speed is normal and meets the performance that we are subscribed to our provider. Please help us out.

:)

GiorgiKoro, Nov 7, 2021
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: