wifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd

Discus and support wifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello Today I tried to plugin my new usb 3.0 HDD to xboxone and want to install new game on it, but the wifi connection was broken after that. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mting-1297F1C3-1889-4374-A762-42E65E56003F, Sep 21, 2014.

1. wifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd

hello

Today I tried to plugin my new usb 3.0 HDD to xboxone and want to install new game on it, but the wifi connection was broken after that. I tried all usb ports of xboxonewifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd :(

dose anyone met this problem like me?

thank you very much

BR//Mting

:)

mting-1297F1C3-1889-4374-A762-42E65E56003F, Sep 21, 2014
  2. PhilCliff
    PhilCliff Guest
    Turtle beaches as mic?

No it's impossible. You need a plugin USB microphone.

PhilCliff, Sep 21, 2014
  3. Isondead
    Isondead Guest
    Question? How long does Halo 5 take to install?

i'd say it took an hour maybe and hour half to install from disk - but after it installed and i fired it up told me it wanted to download a 9Gb patch - at which point i disconnected my xbox one from wifi and tried again and it let me play then campaign with the wifi disconnected (an option to play offline would have been nice rather than forcing me to disconnect from wifi) not that into pvp so not sure if i'm gonna bother patching it - to be honest i'm already back on destiny anyway gunplay is much more satisfying than halos guns

Isondead, Sep 21, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. I've not heard of this happening before. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything and let it sit for 5 minutes. See if that helps.

onyxishere, Sep 21, 2014
  5. hi onyx62is

you are the masterwifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd :)

it works normal after poweroff like your suggestion

thank you very much

mting-1297F1C3-1889-4374-A762-42E65E56003F, Oct 31, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. I've not heard of this happening before. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down then unplug everything and let it sit for 5 minutes. See if that helps.
  7. mting-1297F1C3-1889- Win User

hi onyx62is

you are the master:)

it works normal after poweroff like your suggestion

thank you very much
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

Wireless Connectivity Issues

1. they no longer repair the original xbox ones, these were discontinued a long time ago.

2. do you have any usb hdd's plugged in, the wifi module on the xbox runs on the usb bus and if something is taking more power than it should can cause disconnections like you are having.
  9. Farscape247 Win User

What do you do when your Xbox doesn't want to connect to anything in your controller doesn't want to connect anything and it doesn't work

if you have an external hdd connected, remove it to see if wifi returns, if so then the hdd is taking to much power from the usb bus.
  10. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox One multiplayer lag. How to increase internet speeds for gaming.

Hi There,

I use a wifi-extender plugin to get wifi from the downstairs portion of the house to my room.
Thema:

1. wifi disconnected after plugin a usb hdd - Similar Threads - wifi disconnected plugin

2. Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X disconnects from WiFi every 5-10 minutes: Hi I’m having a problem with my Xbox series x. Every 5-10 minutes my internet disconnects and then reconnects instantly but it’s just enough time for me to get kicked out of whatever online game...
  3. Wifi disconnect from xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi disconnect from xbox series x: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox Series x when my xbox disconnected from the wifi and will not connect back. but my other xboxs can still connect. I have powered it down unplugged it and...
  4. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  5. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  6. Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi for roughly 10 seconds at a time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly disconnects from wifi for roughly 10 seconds at a time?: Xbox randomly disconnects from WIFI for roughly 10 seconds at a time. I am hard wired to the router I have spoken to my internet providers and there is no issue on their end. My Xbox will run...
  7. Xbox series x keeps disconnecting from wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps disconnecting from wifi: Why can’t I simply call a number to get help from something that isn’t a chatbot? My brand new series x will not let me play anything online for more than a minute before booting me off. It is not...
  8. How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox always disconnecting from the wifi and getting it to connect: Whenever I try to connect to my Wifi for the first time in a day It is always disconnected from my Xbox and when I try to connect again, it just says "Can't connect. Check your network name and...
  9. Wifi keeps disconnecting for a second

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi keeps disconnecting for a second: I have a xbox one s and 2 days ago my wifi went out for a couple hours ever since then the xbox cant seem to get a stable connection it will connect to my wifi but a couple seconds later it will...
  10. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting from the wifi for short periods of time, but only...: My console seems to drop out of connection with the wifi, but only during online play. This has happened with Titanfall 2, Fortnite, and now Halo Infinite. 3f120b71-ba3b-42b9-984f-ee1328f309be