Wifi adapter question.

Discus and support Wifi adapter question. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I was using an Xbox wifi adapter on my Xbox 360 as the router is downstairs and I can't move it closer, which worked fine. I just bought an Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carn4geXL, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Carn4geXL
    Carn4geXL Guest

Wifi adapter question.

Hi,

I was using an Xbox wifi adapter on my Xbox 360 as the router is downstairs and I can't move it closer, which worked fine. I just bought an Xbox One and am having problems picking up a wifi signal with it. Is there a way of using my wifi adapter - which
    I know works - on the One instead of using it's inbuilt wifi?

Thanks.

:)

Carn4geXL, Feb 4, 2014
  2. Are USB AC1600 2.4/5ghz wifi adapter dongles compatible with xbox one usb?

So, I've seen this question asked, and wondered, if the USB WiFi adapter dongles are compatible to boost the signal of an Xbox one.

(obviously I'm aware Xbox one has in built WiFi)

my question is, tho, would a more latest and powerfuller usb dongle boost the WiFi capability of an Xbox one? That means are the drivers in the OS updated to accommodate future and existing tech? I noticed when I plugged in an ac
    WiFi adapter the Xbox WiFi up address changed to the usb WiFi adapters ip address so i gues they would be but the question is, are they?

BlatVirtualRR, Feb 4, 2014
  3. wifi adapter

my Xbox 360s with built in wifi adapter won't connect to WiFi unless I buy the wifi adapter. What gives with this thing? The reason I got this one was so I didn't have to buy a damn WiFi adapter. I can't configure network settings either so that option is
    out. Any ideas please help.

YonderLemming61, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Wifi adapter question.