Wich region?!

Discus and support Wich region?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Help.. when i enter my game pass key it shows that error.. What can i do? I changed the location from US to UK in Hungary but it dont works, same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertConstantin3, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Wich region?!

Help.. when i enter my game pass key it shows that error.. What can i do? I changed the location from US to UK in Hungary but it dont works, same error. PLEASE HELP

This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.

:)

RobertConstantin3, Jul 24, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Wich region?!

Not all xbox live regions support xgu

The code.has.to.match your account region

And not all xgu games will work in your region due to the region locks on xbox 360 games
  3. Smwutches Win User

Wich region?!

Ideally your account region should match your physical location. If the code doesn't work in your region, see if you can return it for one that works in your region.
  4. RobertConstantin3 Win User

Wich region?!

I got my code from a market from my city.. My country isn't on that list of locations. ( Romania )
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Wich region for downloading wich game ?? !! :S

Since Bulgaria isn't a supported region you won't be able to create a Bulgarian account for XBL. In other words you are out of luck at the moment.
  6. nicolas louf Win User

Wich region for downloading wich game ?? !! :S

Thank you for the answer !

I will try a Bulgarian ID :)

Cheers !
Thema:

Wich region?!

1. Wich region?! - Similar Threads - Wich region

2. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  3. How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my minecraft?: Hi, Is there a way to know wich Microsoft account Is tied to my Minecraft account? I can't access the account anymore and i don't know the email/Microsoft account tied to It...
  4. When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich...: When i go to create a new acount under my old email it said i already have an acount wich is true, but it game me the option to create a new one. If i decide to do so, will my old one be deleted?...
  5. If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I wanted to add a mod for fallout, wich already has some mod support on Xbox, could I...: I've been wondering about this for awhile, and I've not been able to find a clear concise answer regarding the topic. 4e7378b1-1ff5-41b3-9848-45755a93f069
  6. On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...: Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart: 8391814690. I click CheckOut which pushes me to...
  7. Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying games wich are for over 18 year olds: So i want to buy dead by daylight, wich is limited to people who are over 18. I´m 20, but i dont know how to change my account so i can buy those games. If necessary I can send a photo of my ID....
  8. How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i find wich microsoft account owns my game?: I bought sea of thieves back in december 2018 and i played it for some months. Now want to play it again, but i did not find it on my pc nor on the xbox app, I tryed with my other account aswell...
  9. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...
  10. Wich games will you play on this holidays?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wich games will you play on this holidays?: Fifa grid need for speed and cod for me c898ab15-2f20-423b-a4ee-9d7497213c8c