why'd you cancel my order you ****

Discus and support why'd you cancel my order you **** in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft why did you cancel my reorder of street fghter6 a day or two before the game came out and then you expect me to pay you another 100dollars... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quentin Chisholm, Jun 2, 2023.

1. why'd you cancel my order you ****

Microsoft why did you cancel my reorder of street fghter6 a day or two before the game came out and then you expect me to pay you another 100dollars when you didn't even give me the original 100dollars back in the first place fix this please you maggots

:)

Quentin Chisholm, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Valiant Hearts: The Great War dated by Ubisoft

This 1 pulled at my heart strings... Why'd you have to give me the feels!?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can you cancel an order

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Duo Vandal Win User

What's NOT in Minecraft: Xbox Edition.

Why'd you necro my thread... this topic is irrelevant now that the game is out. Quit bumping it.
  5. Meshuggala Win User

Looking for anyone who's willing to help with Hyperius and Gee

Why'd you post if you couldn't help anyway?
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Bought an Xbox yesterday...

Why'd you get a 4 gig xbox? That's so teensy.
Thema:

why'd you cancel my order you ****

1. why'd you cancel my order you **** - Similar Threads - why'd cancel order

2. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  3. How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel Google apps Mountain/ViewCAUS: Please respond. I am trying to cancel Google apps Mountain c7e4fc9e-dc0f-4616-a98b-8893ad345395
  4. How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel this subscription/Gain access to this account again.: It has been 3 days of trying to call Xbox or email to which none of these methods have worked. For it being a 3 trillion dollar company you'd really expect better with support and not...
  5. My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My monthly subscription was yesterday and i canceled it the day of, still took my money and...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2f49321d-885a-4c51-9d27-8feaddf173b4
  6. How do I cancel a repair order?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I cancel a repair order?: I made a repair order but now I can't cancel it. 2ea88144-2bbd-4eda-8dce-e99caaeb6a44
  7. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  8. Why'd you guys get rid of the GOOD Xbox Features????

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why'd you guys get rid of the GOOD Xbox Features????: Hi, first time asking this question. But I was looking for my two recent achievements from my time on Test Drive Unlimited 2 the previous night and they're not there. You guys SERIOUSLY got rid of...
  9. Why'd i get banned????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why'd i get banned????: So i start a game on rainbow six siege then i check one of my teammates profiles and it said that it needs work ( His gt: SG Ranger 98) i ignore him then when we spawn in he team kills me, i then...
  10. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?: wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e