Why'd i get banned????

Discus and support Why'd i get banned???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i start a game on rainbow six siege then i check one of my teammates profiles and it said that it needs work ( His gt: SG Ranger 98) i ignore him... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crafter5, Jun 13, 2018.

1. crafter5
    crafter5 Guest

Why'd i get banned????

So i start a game on rainbow six siege then i check one of my teammates profiles and it said that it needs work ( His gt: SG Ranger 98) i ignore him then when we spawn in he team kills me, i then send him a message saying that no wonder his rep is bad because
    he does stuff like this then he says no wonder my k/d is 0.3 which has nothing to do with him killing me then all i did was call him an idiot then report him then after the match i get banned for a week for voice communication, i was banned for voice for 2
    days for the exact same thing, not when playing rainbow but when i messaged them. Its so stupid he deserved to be banned not me.

:)

crafter5, Jun 13, 2018
  2. Bought an Xbox yesterday...

Why'd you get a 4 gig xbox? That's so teensy.

BizarroMantis, Jun 13, 2018
  3. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Zombies!!! are Microsoft prepared???

Why'd I even read this ridiculous thread

pkvas, Jun 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Why'd i get banned????

Smwutches, Jun 13, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why'd i get banned????

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. BizarroMantis Win User

Bought an Xbox yesterday...

Why'd you get a 4 gig xbox? That's so teensy.
  7. Gabriel Brz23 Win User

How to I transfer One Drive content to Xbox Live?

why'd you not get with the app for xbox one? a specific error?
  8. pkvas Win User

Zombies!!! are Microsoft prepared???

Why'd I even read this ridiculous thread
  9. Praetorian VIII Win User

I'm back.

Why'd you get banned? I don't know if I remember you off the BC2 forum (assuming you were there); but I do remember Hooch and Clown. Wasn't on there long though cos I lost my copy of the game. I'm a bit of a regular here though.

Mighty Mutant X would have been my GT on BC2.
Thema:

Why'd i get banned????

1. Why'd i get banned???? - Similar Threads - Why'd banned

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  4. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  5. Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban: if I have 7 out of 8 strikes on my Xbox account and they all expire August 12th will I start at 0 strikes on Auguest 12th or keep the 7 5bab36a9-d91b-453d-bf1e-2f4c1a00abb7
  6. How long am I banned for

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long am I banned for: How long am I banned for because I didn't do anything my friend did 20dbd5aa-6081-4799-9b2a-f52b925e99c6
  7. Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i always keep getting banned for saying basic words, but when many other people say...: Why do i always get banned for saying basic words, but others do not get banned, even if they say inappropriate words? 1ad069d8-f05c-4b5a-86ef-319d8f43b79e
  8. why'd you cancel my order you ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why'd you cancel my order you ****: Microsoft why did you cancel my reorder of street fghter6 a day or two before the game came out and then you expect me to pay you another 100dollars when you didn't even give me the original...
  9. Why'd you guys get rid of the GOOD Xbox Features????

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why'd you guys get rid of the GOOD Xbox Features????: Hi, first time asking this question. But I was looking for my two recent achievements from my time on Test Drive Unlimited 2 the previous night and they're not there. You guys SERIOUSLY got rid of...
  10. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?: wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e