why

Discus and support why in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why suspend me. they deserved it for bullying me! And now I cant speak to any of my friends. And then they'll get worried.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BradyMcQueen, Sep 9, 2018.

1. BradyMcQueen
    BradyMcQueen Guest

why

why suspend me. they deserved it for bullying me! And now I cant speak to any of my friends. And then they'll get worried.

:)

BradyMcQueen, Sep 9, 2018
  2. AnneJen60
    AnneJen60 Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY I CAN´T PLAY DAILY CHALLENGS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AnneJen60, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.

Mister Maka, Sep 9, 2018
  4. why

ZombieJesterCOE, Sep 9, 2018
  5. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there,

In Enforcement situations, we can only advise. Regrettably, there is nothing we can do here in the forums, in regards to actions taken by the Enforcement team.

Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also, the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information. Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time. If someone creates a problem, retaliating makes you look just as bad as the other person.

Best,

L

pawncrackers, Sep 9, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

If you responded to someone in a way that violates the terms of service, even in response to someone else, your account may be suspended. If your suspension is over 24 hours, you can submit a case review by going to enforcement.xbox.com then How Do I? And
    Submit Case Review.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

why