why you charging my credit card 2 times a month , can you give me a call [mod removed] please

Discus and support why you charging my credit card 2 times a month , can you give me a call [mod removed] please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are you charging my account 2 times a month , can someone give me a call [mod removed] thanks 6fec024c-3da1-44f7-baa1-34868358d7b6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by simoncleroux, Apr 5, 2022.

1. simoncleroux
    simoncleroux Guest

why you charging my credit card 2 times a month , can you give me a call [mod removed] please

Why are you charging my account 2 times a month , can someone give me a call [mod removed] thanks

:)

simoncleroux, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. Tina wlajnitz Win User

Haven't gotten my money back from a refund

I will charge on my credit card on the 1st and the 3rd for Microsoft ultimate for $15.59 I want to refund back can you please give me a call back at [mod removed] give me a call back today before 6:00 thank you
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Help! Credit card Issue!

You cannot remove a credit card on an active gold subscription.

-

As long as you have turned off the auto renew you will not be charged for the next month.

-

As soon as the trial time is over you can remove the card,or you can call support with an alternative form of payment to take its place.
  5. MarshaCamp Win User

I am being billed $18.18 for something from Microsoft Ultimate. What is this for and is this a monthly charge?

Please remove this charge from my Husband’s credit card. This charge appeared on his card. James P Camp, last 4 digits are 6613. I have power of control over his medical and financial since he has dementia.

You can reach me at the address that this email was sent from or my cell number is [mod removed]

Thank you,

Marsha Camp
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox charges for things I did not pay for

The charges do sound like 12-month gold and some points. Contact support to make sure your account is safe, and remove your credit card from the account. Also call your credit card company about the charges so they can suspend any other suspicious charges
    and issue you a new card.
Thema:

1. why you charging my credit card 2 times a month , can you give me a call [mod removed] please - Similar Threads - why charging credit

2. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  3. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  4. Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my batteries always say they have medium charge when I plug them into my controller?: I have rechargeable batteries and when I charge them, it says it’s fully charged. Once I put them in the controller and I go through my settings to see how much charge I have left, it says Medium...
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  7. why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why am I not allowed to start games on my series s through my USB hard drive, they charge...: I got a hard drive in just to test if it would let me install more stuff and it showed 1tb on the storage space thing, I thought it was all set up but apparently I can't play the games by the USB...
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  10. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0