Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

Discus and support Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trung Nguyen Chanh (RB -, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? I use both PS5 and Xbox series X but for Xbox series X when I remote play, the quality of streaming is far worse than PS5, the resolution is low and the image is Blur. Pls take note my comment and don't recommend me to change internet provider because my internet is very high speed with up to 2,000 Mpbs, I still have highest quality when using Ps5 remote play and PC remote play.

:)

Trung Nguyen Chanh (RB -, Apr 6, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone?

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about the issue. If you want to provide a feedback or suggestions to Team Xbox, you may submit your report using the Report a problem app on your console for them to investigate the issue properly. You may check the guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m....

Alternatively, since remote play is dependent to your Xbox console, please also consider troubleshooting your Xbox console. You may switch to a different network (try both wired or wireless) or perform a factory reset to refresh its system.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Why is the remote play so blocky and laggy?

Hello Krustykashew, My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Remote play, which allows you to play your Xbox from another device, often depends on several factors, including the quality of the internet connection, network speed, connection stability, and the distance between the Xbox and the device you use to play remotely.

Although remote play has improved in recent generations of consoles, there can still be issues related to connection quality. Here are some possible reasons why you might be experiencing issues with Remote Play on your Xbox Series S:

Unstable or slow internet connection: Despite having a 5 GHz connection, stability and speed can fluctuate due to wireless interference, physical obstacles, or router problems.

Network settings on Xbox: Adjustments to your Xbox's network settings may improve the quality of remote play. Make sure your console is set up for a stable and fast connection.

App or software issues: Issues with the remote play app or the console itself can impact the quality of the remote experience. Make sure they are updated to the latest version available.

Latency issues: Latency is the amount of time it takes for information to be transmitted from the console to the remote device. If there is too much latency, you could experience response and audio delays.

Local network issues: Sometimes other devices on your local network can consume bandwidth, causing interference when connecting to the Xbox.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Brimstone Hawk Win User

Remote play on PC from XBOX X really blurry.

I have the same issue, I am hardwired for both Xbox and PC- I remote play in the same city. But the pixelation blocking is horrendous- I've tested my networks and have met and exceeded the requirements for remote play (According to Microsoft's own Proprietary tests in app). My latency has very low jitter and averages 15-35ms per Pingtest.com, SO I still do not understand why typically launching remote play on my laptop through the xbox app has such a hard time. I hope this issue is being looked into, I know cloudgaming works fine typically suffering only in terms of input lag. But through the xbox app on both my phone and laptop- i find remote play to suffer greatly in terms of picture quality. To the point of unplayability, we need real solutions!
  5. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

Xbox One Headset Included

6. RedBeardDC Win User

Xbox One's powerful custom audio hardware - dubbed SHAPE (Scalable Hardware Audio Processing Engine)

Thema:

1. Why Xbox team does not have a look on improvement of Remote Play Quality via Phone? - Similar Threads - Why team does

2. Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team not see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug * Original title: Why does your team see the someone else is framing my...
  3. why cant I pick which team I want in mw3 multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant I pick which team I want in mw3 multiplayer?: Its either specgru or spetnaz. Why cant I be on rangers or seals? is it even an option? dfb7d71d-c728-4c3a-99ac-3ff842bf6617
  4. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  5. Why does your team see the someone else is framing my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does your team see the someone else is framing my account: So I am here to say why is your team not finding proof the tickets on my Xbox account are false and not true sir Doug cd42e968-d8be-430e-956c-44beafc761c6
  6. Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsofts enforcement team so terrible: I got a wrongful ban out of thin air at my appeal got denied and they won't do anything about it is there anything and I mean anything to get my newly bought console and account worth over 2 grand...
  7. Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox support team disregard hacked accounts and keep ban?: My account was hacked last night and the person messaged someone with the n word which breaks community guidelines of course however this was not me. I appealed my ban that was given to me today...
  8. Why can't I contact an appeals team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I contact an appeals team?: So I've been given a comms ban and a strike for literally no reason. I've tried to contact an agent, but when it gets to the window, it doesn't give any option to do so, just to "message the...
  9. Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I appeal a suspension if its over 24 hours, and why is the enforcement team...: The xbox enforcement team is literally impossible to contact, the enforcement website is useless, and so are the people you can talk to on the phone, I was suspended for literally posting a...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...