Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

Discus and support Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jevgeni polujanov1, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end?

Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end and can you fix this problem on the solution as soon as possible and put to work because I cant enter it and access it is are not going forward and it did happen multiply times already and it is are not normal can you do something about it soon enough please and thank you?

Yours sincerely Jevgeni

:)

jevgeni polujanov1, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Haneen Nakkour Win User

3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Jevgeni,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

I am very sorry for what you are going through, doing a search on the internet I found that the independent advisor alias the Chinese has a solution, I will leave him the information so that he can find out about the solution.

Better talk to them on the phone. Check it in the instructions for your Xbox - in the technical support section...

but here it is: **************** this is it, call from a landline ;)

Credits: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/109a54de-0e7b-44c3-9646-956e2f9c839b

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Xbox series x bundle issues

Hello DimirisHarris,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Unfortunately, we do not have access to assisting with purchases. Please contact Xbox Support - Contact Us. If you have already attempted to contact us through our support page, it is possible that there is an influx of support requests.

In the meantime, please post a link to the bundle that you are attempting to purchase so I may view it on my end.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. LongTimeGamer Win User

Microsoft Complete Coverage

Hi Brad,

Im still within the 45 days. I've been trying for weeks to click on the warranty link in the store and every time it says something went wrong on our end. Ive even tried going online to Microsoft Store and and clicking the middle link "within 45 days"
    and it says safari can't open this web page. I contacted store support and they referred me to xbox support and I can't seem to get it resolved there either. Why can I go to the store on my Xbox, follow the warranty link and then get an error every time
    I try to buy??
  6. OscarRangel9 Win User

xbox enforcerment page

i recieved but only with the enforcermnt link and the page its not working, xbox support said i need to use the page only and i dont have other way to contact the enforcerment team
Thema:

1. Why Xbox Support Contact page or link are not working at my end? - Similar Threads - Why Support Contact

2. Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn’t there better support for Enforcements I feel I’ve been wronged for these bans...: [img] [img] Please help tell me what I did wrong I run a vendor in fallout 76 now I can’t play I don’t want to get banned again but I still want to use the looking for group to stay connected to...
  3. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  4. Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I plug up my TV, it's says format not supported: I connected my Xbox series X to my older TV and it says format not supported so we tried everything and it won't connect so please help us. 73af6515-b86a-4d02-84e3-bb5374f1a062
  5. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  6. Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone explain to me why Xbox support is just a bunch of kids?: I called for some kind of clarification on my suspension and I got some teen who didn't know what she was doing, put me on hold with someone else in the background coughing and then hung up after...
  7. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  8. Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do so few games support the modern gamertag system?: I changed my gamertag to something that was already taken, and I was under the impression that in games from before the change my gamertag would appear like "name1234" but going forward it would...
  9. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  10. Why is XBOX support so bad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is XBOX support so bad?: Hi I have been an Xbox fanboy since the original Xbox and have owned every ex box console. Today was the first time I had to ever contact Xbox support and I must say it had been the very very very...