Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere?

Discus and support Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere? Like I wanted to begin from 0% for the setup of Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Weronika01, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Weronika01
    Weronika01 Guest

Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere?

Like I wanted to begin from 0% for the setup of Xbox, but instead, it synchronized everything, also the colour of theme etc.

How to delete the backup and make it clean and begin from the beginning.

:)

Weronika01, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Weronika01, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

These are your cloud saves and yes, you can definitely delete your cloud saves by following the steps below:

1. On Home, select My games & apps.

2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, then select Manage game & add-ons.

3. Select the Saved data box, then choose the item you want to delete.

4. Choose "Delete Everywhere".
  3. Se7enDJ Win User

Removing multiple Xbox systems from Google Assistant integration

That's not the issue... The issue is removing a console from google home not deleting a sign in from another console.....

Same issue. Traded my S in for an X. Removed the S from my devices in Microsoft Accounts. Detached it from everything. I cannot find where i can remove it from Google Home's integration. I hit Unlink and unlink the Xbox tile. It removes both. I readd and
    it readds both.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Broken HDMI Port Xbox One S

Hi there,

You can follow the steps
    here
    to set up a repair.

As for wiping information off the console, you can try streaming it to a Windows 10 machine and then removing your account that way. Or you can go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and
    remove your account from there. If there is more than one account, you would do the same for each of the accounts (logging into the site and removing the console from the account).

As a backup, you can always change the password on the Microsoft account(s) as the new password would be required before anyone can log into the accounts on the console.
  5. steffb74 Win User

Xbox family share question

yes home console setting changed the mechanism

change child account to adult account still does not work - I can remove the child from family and add it as adult but when I remove the account from family this account cannot login on its Xbox One S without a parental permission even the account is not
    part of a family anymore - thats strange

why I want to remove the account from family: its because this account cannot download Xbox 360 gold games - always getting "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox" - support page
    says I have to download the game from Xbox 360 but only Xbox One S is available also tried that via browser - still not working.

did anyone experience something similiar?

greetings
  6. ArminatorX Win User

How do I untangle/Seperate two Microsoft accounts?

I use Skype, OneDrive and Microsoft Office 2013. He doesn't use any of those.

When he pays for something from the Xbox store I get the invoice, but with his name and email address.

Annette
    Okay, that might get complicated, and BEFORE you contact the Support as per XBF Nestor S's advice, be aware that usually a Microsoft Account that gets removed as a sign in alias will be deleted, if you do it yourself.

I don't know if the Support has more "powerful" tools to separate your two accounts, but I'd suggest that you download a backup of your OneDrive Account, and take a note of your Skype Account's contacts beforehand (maybe even contact them to tell them you
    might have to change Skype accounts), just to be on the safe side, and you can use that backup to recover everything if it gets deleted.

It's probably easier for the Support to remove your account from the whole mess, and let you start over by giving you your Microsoft Office subscription to your "new/separate" account, and then you restore your files on OneDrive again from your backup, if
    needed, and add your contacts to a new Skype account, in the worst case scenario that one account has to be "deleted".

Since you both use third party emails, you emails will be safe.
Thema:

1. Why Xbox One S is synchronizing everything from account? Can I remove the 'backup' somewhere? - Similar Threads - Why synchronizing everything

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is Xbox banning people for doing literally nothing wrong?: I just want to know when Microsoft is going to stop with the gross abuse of power when it comes to wrongfully banning people. I got a 15 day ban for asking someone to swap character in a game....
  6. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  7. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  8. Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't you hear the audio of GTA 4 and the other games, you can hear it even if they are...: When I stream on Discord from my Xbox, the audio of the GTA 4 game is not heard in the stream.and I stream another old game like gear of war 1 and 2 and the one I have problems with in gta 4...
  9. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  10. Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Wireless Controller turn on all of a sudden?: We got a new Xbox Series S back in February and the controller that came with it was working very well.. Until recently. For some reason, the controller now won't turn on instantly and no matter...