Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17?

Discus and support Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Appear a message that "the NAT is moderate and a number 80151912". But I was playing very well and now, suddenly not works.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by serto mundial, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17?

Appear a message that "the NAT is moderate and a number 80151912". But I was playing very well and now, suddenly not works.

:)

serto mundial, Nov 22, 2016
  2. Itz Adam Tho
    Itz Adam Tho Guest
    disconections

keep getting disconected from live every hour or so.

i use a dongle from my pc to the xbox seems to urn fine 90% time for cod but when i play fifa it just cuts out straight away more or less

any ideas?

Itz Adam Tho, Nov 22, 2016
  3. oczy pl
    oczy pl Guest
    Connecting using router: Error IP, MAC, DHCP, Forwarding... all tried

when i was in live, i tried to play in black ops2. it want me to update so i confirmed. in half way it disconected: 3F4B-0000-D080-0200-8007-2AF9

oczy pl, Nov 22, 2016
  4. Xx GiV3NchY xX Win User

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messa

when i purchased the Fifa 16 game i will receive a code for the Fifa 17 game. The one that we offer is that when you pre-order the Fifa 17 i will receive a 1 month code of EA-access and it will be delivered to me but it's deleted by xbox one live messages
    not deleted by my hand and I want retrieving my code please??
  5. Kyle311 Win User

Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on my Xbox one?

Everytime I play a game it keeps saying disconected from Xbox live why Ihave checked my conections everything is goodI jus don't get.
  6. oczy pl Win User

Connecting using router: Error IP, MAC, DHCP, Forwarding... all tried

when i was in live, i tried to play in black ops2. it want me to update so i confirmed. in half way it disconected: 3F4B-0000-D080-0200-8007-2AF9
  7. OP7 NONAME2011 Win User

logging in problems

i have the same problem start sesion and when you go to play a game the sesion disconected to xbox live
  8. jrcritico77 Win User

fifa 14 freezing and restarting

the problem are the electronic arts dedicated servers, if you play with the internet cable disconected it dosent freze the game. servers of xbox live and with conection to a dedicated server like origin or EA, its the problem and i dont see microsoft presing
    the electronic arts to resolve the problem. i´m not going to buy the fifa 15. my fifa 14 goes too the garbage. sory the english.
Thema:

Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17?

1. Why xbox live was disconected when I tried to play FIFA 17? - Similar Threads - Why live was

2. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  6. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  7. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  8. why cant i sign in on xbox live?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i sign in on xbox live?: i cannot sign in on my console. why not? 56ebaa89-7c7c-4f1b-a24f-55aa30449f22
  9. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  10. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...