Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free

Discus and support Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why do you need money from fortnite if fortnite is free why Xbox live is just waste of money look at Sony ps4 they have feeling that they knew fortnite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by derickreyes, Jun 26, 2020.

1. derickreyes
    derickreyes Guest

Why do you need money from fortnite if fortnite is free why Xbox live is just waste of money look at Sony ps4 they have feeling that they knew fortnite is free and make sure it not ps4 plus why do you have to be money eater your wasting our time

:)

derickreyes, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Makvla Win User

Are you trying to buy an item?
  3. ItxComplexity Win User

We are sorry you feel this way but sony made fortnite live play free on ps4 for their own reasons. Xbox isn't pressured by this and it's not their fault they didn't make live play free for one specific game like fortnite. If you feel like ps4 is the better
    option for playing fortnite (and it might be, I have nothing against ps4) then go for it.
  4. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Are you trying to purchase an item from Fortnite?
  5. vNumerable Win User

They need a way to make money,so they sell items like vbucks to make profit!
  6. Talers Gamertag Win User

We all pay in order to be on the most powerful console and to connect with friends, Xbox live is a worth while purchase.
Thema:

1. Why Xbox live on the game is for specific free - Similar Threads - Why live game

2. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I use Xbox Live on some games but not all?: I have subscribed to an Xbox gamepass ultimate family plan and its worked for years up until recently when only one account can’t access online gameplay like the other accounts. That account can...
  5. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  6. Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I connect to Xbox Live while in a game on my Xbox 360?: Whenever I am in a game on my Xbox 360, my account disconnects from Xbox Live, and won't let me log back in. Whenever I go back to the dashboard, everything is fine and my account logs back into...
  7. Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my games sign into my xbox live account.: I cant launch games like fortnite or the finals. They are saying that they are unable to sign into my xbox live account. I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, deleting my account,...
  8. absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working

in XboX Insiders
    absolutely no idea why my xbox live (xbox game pass core) isn’t working: my brother has been playing the game all day, he has played cod cold war zombies and the walking dead, and minecraft. i try to play and then now it’s saying that’s i’m not connected to the...
  9. Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Domino master multiplayer game tells me to sign in to xbox live. Why: When i attempt to play Domino Master In a multiplayer game im told to sign into xbox live. Why when I'm already signed in 0f155861-cc72-404a-836e-2a096d01b1b9
  10. Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I connect to Xbox live, but I cannot connect to any game servers: I just came home for winter break from college, and I brought my Xbox series x with me to play games. I was not experiencing any issues before I had come home to my parents house, but now when I...